When will you start wrapping?

About a week before christmas...we used to wrap christmas eve but was always up until about 2am doing it so last couple of years we have done it slightly before and some at a time rather than all at once.

Beginning of December. I like doing it when the tree is up and can listen to Christmas music etc.

I've no idea this year! I've gone right off wrapping , bleurgh.. Probably late November!

Here and there starting a couple weeks before Christmas. I'll wrap for family with the "help" of the kids and do theirs while they're in bed, with either a glass of Bailey's or wine while I watch a Christmas movie. I always save a few for Christmas Eve though.

December wrapper here! I like to do it at night, movie on, hot chocolate, Christmas tree :)

Definitely not til December, the girls presents will be done Xmas eve :)

December here too. I love wrapping so I like to save it until I've done my exams at the beginning of December with the tree lights on and some Xmas tunes.

I don't like wrapping too early. I'd probably forget what I'd bought! I'll probably start the week before or 2 weeks before :)

December wrapper here. My youngest dd started school in September so my plan this year is once the tree and decorations are up to bring it all done one day and put Xmas music on and do it all in one go. I left some til Xmas eve night last year, never again

I'm going for earlier than usual this year. I have a couple days holiday in November where the kids will be doing half days at nursery still so I'm hoping to get a few of the smaller ones wrapped then. Mainly the ones in boxes that are then easy to store so they don't get ruined.
Last year I waited until December then the month got crazy hectic so it ended up being Xmas eve wrapping them on my own as DH's family had a crisis and I had to ring my mum at 10pm to help me come and finish kids presents before I had a mental breakdown! Not doing that ever again :haha:

December, I'm another who likes to d it with the decorations up, I love the anticipation and excitement of wrapping everyone's gifts and getting all excited :). I used to wrap on Christmas eve pre-kids but now they have big and awkward to wrap gifts I'm scared I'd run out of paper and I also worry I'd forget about batteries for toys which need them and then they wouldn't be able to play with those toys on Christmas day which would result in very unhappy children!

I' getting itchy fingers now but I'm so disappointed with the wrapping paper on offer this year.
I'll set christmas HQ up after Halloween & get started, now that we have christmas movies 24 I think I'll manage.
I like to be able to concentrate on decorating the house the first week of December then I find we are busy the few weeks in the run up to the big day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->