When you blow your nose...

Wriggley

Reaction score
Do you blow one nostril then the other or both at the same time?

I just thought I'd add something to the thread by saying...
I CANT blow my nose.Im physically unable to,Ive never done it ever,despite trying.
Am I weird?

One side then the other, seems to clear out better that way lol. What a random thread :haha:

I blow both together, then one at a time, then both together again as an encore.

I'm thorough :smug:

one at a time because both together does nothing for me not enough pressure.

Both then each side then if theyre really gross I twist up the tissue stick it up there and give it a good wiggle around....if I'm not in public anyway LOL

I blow both together. I didn't even know people even did it separate haha! Sounds weird to me lol. Haha I do put the tissue up my nose too like PP x

Ooh I do a bit of everything!! Voted both tho as I do that first!!

how do u blow seperate, doesnt it all come out the other side haha

i didnt think it was possible to blow both at the same time :wacko: def doesnt work for me...

may i ask what inspired this thread lol?

and to the person who cant blow their nose (i forgot to quote and im too lazy to go back and have to re type this) why cant you blow your nose? is there a medical reason? Do you have to have a good pick now and again :haha:

Separately! I read a study somewhere that blowing both sides at the same time actually blows the icky stuff back into your sinuses causing more icky stuff..

I don't know what's weirder...this thread, or the fact that I read a study about how to properly blow your nose :haha::haha::haha:

How can you not blow your nose?!?!?!

Thats making the middle of my brain itch just thinking about it!

Those that cant can you not breathe through your nose at all?

If you can breathe out through your nose you can blow your nose surely?

Separately! I read a study somewhere that blowing both sides at the same time actually blows the icky stuff back into your sinuses causing more icky stuff..

I don't know what's weirder...this thread, or the fact that I read a study about how to properly blow your nose :haha::haha::haha:

:rofl:

i didnt think it was possible to blow both at the same time :wacko: def doesnt work for me...

may i ask what inspired this thread lol?

and to the person who cant blow their nose (i forgot to quote and im too lazy to go back and have to re type this) why cant you blow your nose? is there a medical reason? Do you have to have a good pick now and again :haha:

I was blowing my nose :smug: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"