When you blow your nose...

Both together..then one on each side :D

How can you not blow your nose?!?!?!

Thats making the middle of my brain itch just thinking about it!

i really dont know! Ive tried but its like the air coming out just isnt powerfull enough. and yeah,i do have to pick sometimes lol.

p.s i love the fact that someone else has totally random thoughts throughout their day :thumbup:

How can you not blow your nose?!?!?!

Thats making the middle of my brain itch just thinking about it!

i really dont know! Ive tried but its like the air coming out just isnt powerfull enough. and yeah,i do have to pick sometimes lol.

Yep same answer. I can force air through my nostrils but nothing comes out really, or a tiny bit. Maybe my snot is too sticky? Hahaha! I've never really thought about it, I just can't do it. So I do have to shove tissue/finger up there sometimes haha! Always in private of course.

The decibels my hubby can produce blowing his nose make up for the both of us - joyous at 3am in bed!

Blowing in general... both nostrils. Dealing with congestion, one at a time.

One at a time then both :haha:

I only blow my nose when I have a cold

xx

Both at the same time and then separately to get the full force of the blow :rofl:

I Don't :rofl: if I do it all ends up in my eustachian tube :rofl:

one at a time lol I've given myself nosebleeds trying to blow out of both before, and it can give a terrible ear ache if you have a cold

Both at once. It never actually occured to me that people do it seperately! x

One at a time, always have, always will. Oh does both and it's like there's an elephant in the bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->