when you start TTC....

Hiya = ]

We're kind of the other way round to you lol

We'll deffo be using timing at first
&& then maybe testing kits after a few months (hopefully it won't take that long)

But then if it hasn't worked after say 6 or 7 months then I think we'll just relax && let it happen it's own. I have a feeling I'll be so excited && thinking about it so much that it won't happen!

xx

Sorry to barge in but I thought I'd let you know my feelings on it.

I stopped the pill and swore blind never to track anything, or use any aids. I also didnt want sex to become robotic/predictable/purely for baby making.

After a while I wound myself up wondering why the heck i wasn't getting anywhere and starting tracking my temps first. but getting no-where with that, so i then started using the OPKs, and then finally Preseed, which I think me and a few others can honestly say we think it was that that got us our beans!

I think if you can keep to being calm, and letting nature taking its course, and let 'what happens happen' , then you dont even need to look into charting etc. It can wear you down sometimes!

We have agreed to see what happens for 6 months, maybe a little more shaggin when im gessing i ovulated by my dates. If nothing after 6 months then were going to start temping,using opks ect. But hopefully if i just have sex every other day in theory i should be ok

we let nature take its course with ellie and emma and fell within 4 months with both but when it came to lucy i was checking and using opk and nothing was happening and it had been 7months so i again thought to myself sod it what happens will happen i was tired of thinking about it and bam i got preg that month! im definately a believer of letting things happen stress free and im proof of it:bodyb::winkwink:
so will :sex: when we feel like it this time round too.

Neither of us want to get into the charting and opk things at first. We'd rather just see what happens I think, although we may end up reviewing if at fisrt we don't succeed! :D

We are both fairly laid back about everything in our lives and even if we wanted to get all technical, neither of us would actually keep a close enough eye on things or remember when I had to be peeing on this or temping on that!

So, we are going to do what we do with everything and see how it goes. Im stopping my pill after this pack and then we'll just keep doing as we currently do....:sex: 5 or 6 times a week and see if works for us. If not, maybe after 6 months or so we will get a bit more techy about it.

xxx

Yes, we will definitely try for at least 4 months without charting, temps, etc. and see what happens...but I am pretty type A about most things so I will probably be doing everything if no bean after that.

We will just be taking it easy the first little while - I am a total stesser and know that if I get going with charting or opks, I would be driving them all mad over in TTC xxx

well were just using the pull out method for now.... but were not trying i dont believe in depositing large amounts of hormones in your body so you can feel pregnant all the time. so when it actually comes time we will just start not pulling out

not exactly the safest method ^^

I have the IUD Gynefix which is absolutely Hormon free It keeps in for a max of 5 y, so we decide to go TTC I let it remove and try(especially at days with high fertility because It is natural isn't it?)

I've not heard of that Morri, is that like the normal IUD?

We are using condoms at mo as I came off the pill at the end of last year as I was having problems. Once we decided we were going to ttc, I thought we would be ok with those until the right time.

We will try without any help first and depending how things go then I will look into the temp method etc.

As I'm a bit of an old bird (37- 38 in Nov) I'm going to use opk (although I know I ov on cd18) and do extreme:sex:before, during and after!! When I say extreme I mean daily for those days which after 8 years will be a HUGE increase! not going to do any temping or cervix checking would rather POAS-although they are SO addictive!
I have my preseed ready and my opk's and hpt's- hubby unaware he thinks we're being casual+calm!!!!!
We'll be trying from June after his vasectomy reversal hoping for :bfp:soon
xx

We're just going to see how it goes without monitoring it, worked first time so will hopefully will work again! xx

we are going to stop taking the pill in june 2010, then just carry on as normal, not trying but not preventing until september, then if there is no baby growing by september i'll start using OPK & charting

I stopped my pill 2 months ago, and we are using Condoms until September when we TTC. I think we will just try naturally for the first few months, and then if that doesnt work I will use some OPK tests and take Temps. Hopefully by then my cycle will have settled down and be a bit more regular since coming off the pill. x

I've not heard of that Morri, is that like the normal IUD?

We are using condoms at mo as I came off the pill at the end of last year as I was having problems. Once we decided we were going to ttc, I thought we would be ok with those until the right time.

We will try without any help first and depending how things go then I will look into the temp method etc.

The gynefix IUD is actually just a string of 4 to 5 small tubes of copper on a string. It does not have nay arms so there is less irritation. I opted out for this one because it is totally hormones free and you basically keep your same cyclus, but also doesnt disturb you too much. I havent had any problems at all with it. Because it is available in these two sizes it is even suitable for those who haven't born yet.

https://www.wildemeersch.com/en/images/miniGyneFix.jpg

It get fixed into the wall of the Uterus and thats it :D

Hi Morri =]

I wondered what that was as well when you mentioned it
How does it work if there are no hormones?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->