When you start TTC...

We're going to see what happens but making an effort to:sex: at the right time of the month! If nothing for a year, then we might do summat about it x

Planning to go with the flow here, mostly because I know myself and I would become consumed with the process and forget that I am making a product of our supposed love over here! LOL Plus, with a two year old, most planning opportunities are laughable at best, but quickies are easy to come by! HAHAHA

last time we were lucky, 9months of ttc with just bedding round ov time and tracking my cycle - next time i think we'll probably do everything, as i have pcos so will probably start temping and charting etc x

We also plan to ntnp as of sept and see what happens. If nothing has happened after 3/4 months we'll probably do more to check fertility etc. Hoping it will just 'happen' for us though :)

we started off just BDing all the time to begin with but when after a while it doesnt happen for you you will be prepared to try anything. its very hard when you are activiely TTC and it doesnt happen, it took 2 years for Annabelle and i know a lot of others on here took a long time, im sure most of them eventually went down the route of trying everything possible.

Lou
xxx

I think we will NTNP at first and c what happens if nothing happened in a while maybe start charting/temping etc.

I tracked my cycles for a few months before ttc last time just to understand my body a bit more and so I knew when I would be ovulating, it obviously worked cos I got pg the first month trying so will probably do that again. Although at the moment not sure if AF is ever going to return... no signs since I gave birth. I read that sometimes it can take a year to return if you are BF hope not cos planning to try in Feb 2010.

We'll just be NTNP for a few months at least I think. Without looking too much into it we'll probably to makke more of an effort on the days I 'think' I am more fertile but I don't think we'll try and predict too much. After a few months I may start getting desperate and get really wrapped up in it too though!

thats exactly how I feel about it.

I am definitely going to go with the flow. DH hates the thought of all the pressure with charting and all that other stuff and I totally agree with him.

Going with the flow.Never been a drill sergeant

I tracked my cycles for a few months before ttc last time just to understand my body a bit more and so I knew when I would be ovulating, it obviously worked cos I got pg the first month trying so will probably do that again. Although at the moment not sure if AF is ever going to return... no signs since I gave birth. I read that sometimes it can take a year to return if you are BF hope not cos planning to try in Feb 2010.

I was bf too and as soon as I introduced one bottle a day and slowed my pumping AF arrived a few days later....and just had my 2nd as normal. I was convinced it would take months too but nooo I was so wrong lol

Hope your :witch: arrives soon bf or not so you can ttc....and it will be the only time I will wish for your :witch: to come!:rofl:

Emma.xx

I reckon I would just go with the flow and see what happnes

When we were TTC; we just dtd whenever we wanted and how many times we wanted. We never charted/did temps etc. We stopped using protection beginning of August and fell pregnant that month. I feel we were very lucky, but also think me losing weight prior to this and just being generally relaxed about it all helped.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->