When you think of these names...

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
What type of person do you envision? I just read an article on naming your baby and how first impressions of names really shape what the child will feel is expected of them.

What type of personality/person do you think about when you hear the name Regan? Parker? Braden? Also, what about Madeline?

Parker- sounds like a good looking businessman, wealthy, formal (same connotations as i would describe a parker pen). very nice though
Regan- beautiful/pretty, loud, well liked, confident
Braden- a bit of a Jack-the-lad type character, quite naughty but charming at the same time
Madeline- Quiet, clever, innocent, etc..
lol! i actually enjoyed doing that

Regan - very fashion forward, very girly, loves pink, outgoing, outspoken, speaks her mind, loves everyone, easy to get along with.

Parker - very professional sounding, quiet, serene, calm

Braden - outgoing, wild, nice to everyone

Madeline - french, quiet, submissive, sweet.

My favorites are Parker and Regan!

Parker- Reminds me of the crocodile hunter.
Regan- A beautiful girl who doesn't give into peer pressure and is always herself.
Braden- A blonde, blue eyed skate boarder. Rebels sometimes but generally a nice boy.
Madeline- Reminds me of that orphan girl, spends alot of time reading, thinking, in her head. A good girl.

Parker- Sounds clever, efficient, fun.
Regan- Ronald?!
Braden- I agree with the jack-the-lad
Madeline- Am I the only one who doesn't see a virgin mary but more a flirty tart?! (Sorry anyone called Madeline, I do like the name!) My association must be more Madam than Magdelene!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->