When's everyone decorating?!

Probably 1st December. I like to book it off work :haha:

Think we'll go with Friday 1st. DH finishes work at 12 so we can get started for when DD gets home from school :)

The first weekend of December so should be 2nd December this year :)

All the decorations will be coming out of the loft last weekend of November. Me and the girls will put them up on 1 December after school ! Can't wait !

ok, so i have been known to put them up on 1st november before! Normally DH puts the halloween decs away and gets the christmas decs out ready whilst he's in the loft. We go to disneyland paris every year in mid november and i like to have them up before we go so I can see what christmas things i already have (that's what i tell DH anyway) as we normally by some christmas ornaments while we are there. It's also really nice to get into the christmas spirit at disney and then come home to a decorated house. We have a real tree though so that has to wait until december. I blame my mum she is christmas nuts and our whole family just love the season, I'd probably have them up now if I could!!

Outdoor decorations are fair game immediately after Halloween. :haha: I usually follow my neighbours’ lead, once a few of them have decorations up I put ours up. Last year was probably early to mid-November.

Inside decorations wait a bit longer, we do the tree the last weekend in November and the rest of the indoor decorations usually go up then, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->