where are all the ladies pregnant with twins???

Hey everyone I am 11w3d pregnant with twins...they are fraternal (non-identical) and I am very excited. I am in the same boat as Vineyard...nothing sounds good to eat and lots of nausea...having alot of sleepless nights being woke up having to use the bathroom atleast twice a night :( hoping I can start feeling normal sometime soon...good luck to everyone who is also having multiples !!!:hug:

Only twice a night?? I'm averaging 5-6! Ugh!!!

hey girls thought i would update. i had a scan today that confirmed a mild case of ttts :( not good. they keeping an even closer eye on me now. gotta go bk for another scan in 10 days

sorry to hear that fsmummy. stay positive. i wish i knew more about ttts so i had some words of wisdom to share. keep us posted. hugs

aww keep us posted hun, im feeling like a whale at the mo, but im now in 3rd tri...the last hurdle. hope you girls are all ok, i havent posted in ages!!! ive packed me bags and everything...9 n a half week to go!! ARGH :) x x

Hi girls. Im new to this site!! I am pregnant with boy/girl twins due May 18th

hey girls thought i would update. i had a scan today that confirmed a mild case of ttts :( not good. they keeping an even closer eye on me now. gotta go bk for another scan in 10 days

Good luck hun.
xx

Hi im new to this forum congratulations to all, im expecting mono/di identical twins ,im being brought in on 17th august but my original due date was 2nd sept, havnt found out whether theyre boys or girls and i think ill hold out (if i can)and wait and see, i have a little boy hes 2 years and 8 months and is a busy little fella full of mischief, am trying to get him into a bed ,potty trained and everything else before my twins arrive, im 21 weeks and 5 days and feel fine ive really bad varicose veins (legs like a ninety year old) but otherwise grand, hope you are all keeping well and having happy, healthy pregnancies:happydance:

Hi im new to this forum congratulations to all, im expecting mono/di identical twins ,im being brought in on 17th august but my original due date was 2nd sept, havnt found out whether theyre boys or girls and i think ill hold out (if i can) and wait and see, i have a little boy hes 2 years and 8 months and is a busy little fella full of mischief, am trying to get him into a bed ,potty trained and everything else before my twins arrive, im 21 weeks and 5 days and feel fine ive really bad varicose veins (legs like a ninety year old) but otherwise grand, hope you are all keeping well and having happy, healthy pregnancies:happydance:

omg im so glad im not the only one with 90yr old legs!! and im only 24!! there behind my knees and im really quite worried about them!! glad your doing okay, will the 17th august take u to 38wk then? i was originally due on 8th july, but now ive put myself to 24th june as they wont let me go past them :) x x x

how is everyone doing? i am so ready for them to be out lol im getting so uncomfortable already and im only 26 weeks, ive got another 10 weeks yet! twin2 still has reduced amniotic fluid but she is growing well ad putting on weight. her weight has caught up with twin1 and they both weigh 2lb now! little chubbers. they seem less concerned about the fluid now and im back to appts every 2 weeks. i feel relieved but still so paranoid and nervous, i just want them here safe with me and thier family :( i still have no idea for names. anyone thought of any good ones?

ps itsmelou, i just noticed your ticker. i am having my girls at 36 weeks so it will be around 12th july. our twins could be less than a week apart!

I totally agree with everyone else here. I feel like I have 90 year old knees and i'm way uncomfortable all the time now. I can't wait to see my girls, but I want them to bake in the oven as long as I possibly can so they can come out healthy and strong.

awwww well it was my last day at wrk today :) kept wondering if ive left to early or not? but i know im ready, im so so ready!! ive just got to accept ive to relax at home for about 7 week...have mother daughter time with my lil miss before babies come/she goes to school...its going to work out fab i hope!! :) aww fs mummy, you having a section then?? im pooping myself if i have to. ive never stayed in hosp n my life!!! :( x x x

yeh they said ive got no choice because they are identical. they could develop ttts during labour apparently. im wondering though, some ppl dont know if thier twins are identical or not so do they automatically have to have a section? i am so gutted im not gonna be having them naturally, in fact im really pissed off about it coz i was told by midwife i could have them naturally as long as one was head down.

well they cant ell for sure what mine are, but they've never said i have to have a section, unless twin1 was breech... but i guess they say allsorts to each individual. i dnt fancyhving a section, but if i have to i guess i gotta :) how are u keeping?? when u finishing work and stuffs?? x

my last day of work is 16th may, woohoo! yeh i think its probably gonna be different in different hospitals. im keeping ok, starting to get quite uncomfortable but i can handle it as long as they stay put for at least another 10 weeks lol had my glucose tolerance test today so will get the results of that in a couple of days (well she sed they will contact me in a couple of days if anything is wrong). trying to rest up a bit more these days. its difficult with a 2 year old running around and wanting to play but shes good as gold most days and even helps me with the washing lol will you have thier dna tested after they are born to find out if they are identical or arent u fussd either way? (i think they can tell u that way, i saw it on home and health lol)

haha ive heard lots about home and health and im kinda wishing i had it!! i honestly think they're not identical... sounds daft but i can tell from the scan pics that 1 of them had OH's shape head, and the others head is just like my DD...so thats just my guessing!! they'll probs look the same at birth anyhow until they begin to get their 'marks and features' so ill hopefully be able to guess if they are or not, as im not sure how long a DNA test would take...id have to ask about it!! aww its fab finishing work!! i actually had a kip this afternoon for the first time in ages!!! i love it :) x x

just bumping this up as i havent written 4 ages! well, since my last post ive developed obstetric cholestasis which is no fun at all. i am constantly itching and have to go to hospital twice a week. i have a scan and blood test every friday and go on the ctg machine for over an hour and on tues i just go on the monitor but always there for a few hours, it sucks. im 34 weeks now so only 2 weeks to go! exactly 2 weeks today actually! i cant wait, having c section on 13th july. woohoo no more heartburn lol how is everyone doing? i still havent thought of any names at all! oh yeah they said at the hospital if my blood tests come back worse then i will be having them early! yikes

I was just reading over these posts. Fsmommy, a friend of mine had identicals in the same sac and had ttts and still delivered vaginally. Both were healthy! So, not sure about the mandatory c section thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->