Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

I got my dates wrong, I'll be testing October 7th (my birthday :happydance:)

Hope you get 2 pretty lines as a birthday present ;)

I really hope so. That'll make the best 27th birthday gift (even though the number is making me depressed :haha:)

GIRL lol. I'm turning 28 in December and I've only got the one kid right now. You're a young mama of soon to be 3 ;), 27 is an excellent number! I've loved being 27...28 is a little scarier :argh:

I always tell DH, I should've had all my kids when I was still fertile in my early 20s:haha:

Good luck to you when you start TTC, I'll definitely keep an eye out and cheer you o (that's IFFFF I end up pregnant anytime soon) or we'll just cheer eachother on:hugs:

Hopefully you'll be sporting a bump by the time I start ;)

I didn't meet my husband until I was 23. Would have been a little hard to make kids without him lol.

10/1? I'm getting ready to o next week and I won't test til af due soooo we will see! :)

This might be a stupid question so sorry if it is. I didn't want to start a whole new thread on it.

I know you can O post mc before an AF, and I know you can still O with low amounts of HCG in your system, I believe my Dr said under 25? What I'm wondering is, how soon after you stop bleeding? I want to start opks (I *think* I'm done bleeding fxfxfx) but not sure when to start.

This might be a stupid question so sorry if it is. I didn't want to start a whole new thread on it.

I know you can O post mc before an AF, and I know you can still O with low amounts of HCG in your system, I believe my Dr said under 25? What I'm wondering is, how soon after you stop bleeding? I want to start opks (I *think* I'm done bleeding fxfxfx) but not sure when to start.

I don't think it works the same exact way for everyone. But yes I ovulated with hCG in my system and for me I ovulated in the same amount of time that I stopped bleeding as though I stopped bleeding from my period. So since I ovulate 5-8 days after my period is over, that's also the time it took to ovulate after my MC bleeding was over.

Oooh can I join you ladies, Hopefully testing on Oct5th when :witch: is due, she's just been and gone so roll on the baby dust!

Confuzion thank you! I read something about 2 weeks post mc and I was like......uh 2 weeks post bleeding or what?? Think I'll wait a few days to make sure the bleeding really is gone then see if my hpt goes negative, and just try to do some bding in the meantime haha

Kern if you test on the 1st maybe you'll be the first bfp for the group!

Disneylovers I love the name!

I'll be testing Oct 6th. 2nd round of clomid 100mg two trigger shots, hsg test to check for blockages this month and first month thing IUI if everything looks good. Good luck ladies.

I'll be testing Oct 6th. 2nd round of clomid 100mg two trigger shots, hsg test to check for blockages this month and first month thing IUI if everything looks good. Good luck ladies.

Best of luck to you. A lot of people get pregnant right after an hsg. Apparently it opens the way for those little swimmers. And with IUI and chlomid you might have multiples on your hands!

Hey ladies! Currently on AF. As its my first ttc cycle im regular on periods but i havent keep count like before since we were t ttc at the time. So im guessing im still 28days not sure. Turns out next AF should be Oct, 5 but as a poasholic ill probably start testing earlier than AF.

Kern= I agree with Confuzion u may be our 1st BFP Fx!

Disneylovers= welcome! Sending you plenty of baby dust to keep Af away!

Jalanis22= welcome mama :wave:. Would you like to be placed under TBA it on the 5th?

Aliko - Hmm put it for the 4th lol...im pretty sure im going to test early. Im nervous as its our first cycle ttc.

well, ladies, it's official, I've started spotting, so tomorrow will be cycle day 1 for me, I'm excited for October, sending everyone lots of :dust:

This is what I'll be doing for next cycle:

1- temp charting (using special Ovulating thermometer that counts to two decimal points rather than the standard one decimal point)
2- soft cups
3- preseed
4- opks
5- baby aspirin starting 3DPO
6- BD every other day starting from CD10 lay in bed with hips elevated for 30 mins
7- start multivitamin as well as folic acid starting CD1
8- take vitex
9- start exercising again
10- increase my protein and vegetable intake/ cut out sugars completley

sounds like a lot, but i really want October to be it. Would love to hear what everyone's doing differently this cycle, this will be our 7th cycle TTC.

well, ladies, it's official, I've started spotting, so tomorrow will be cycle day 1 for me, I'm excited for October, sending everyone lots of :babydust:

1- temp charting (using special Ovulating thermometer that counts to two decimal points rather than the standard one decimal point)
2- soft cups
3- preseed
4- opks
6- BD every other day starting from CD10 lay in bed with hips elevated for 30 mins
8- take vitex

sounds like a lot, but i really want October to be it. Would love to hear what everyone's doing differently this cycle, this will be our 7th cycle TTC.

Sorry to hear you're out for September, but fingers crossed for lucky 7! Sounds like you have a great plan for this cycle. Baby dust to you!

I'm also beginning my vitamins this cycle; it'll be interesting to see what difference it makes. Have husband on one as well. :D

well, ladies, it's official, I've started spotting, so tomorrow will be cycle day 1 for me, I'm excited for October, sending everyone lots of :babydust:

2- soft cups
3- preseed
4- opks
8- take vitex

Sounds like a lot but it isnt in my opnion. Im not trying anything just BDing fertile days but it will be hard for me though because my husband works away 5 days and has 3 off...so he will be here on my first fertil day and then he goes back and he will be here exact day of ovulation day! So im sure we will get BDing those days too. I think i will have a hard time just because of the timing on his work schedule. Hopefully this is all of our month girls :winkwink:

Blue moon it sounds like a solid plan, lots of attracting more baby dust!

Jalanis that's a pretty tough schedule but it only takes one :)

Make sure to add sleep to the list, my app (ovia) says not enough sleep messes up your hormones and can interfere with ovulation.

Vanilla that's pretty interesting, I never knew sleep could interfere with O

Jalanis that's a pretty tough schedule but it only takes one :)

I know hopefully we catch it on time! Im nervous and excited cause its the first month ttc and i can feel all the emotions of excitement already. A bit scared also cause i had MMC before my second baby but lets hope this is our month and everybodys elses:happydance:

Vanilla that's pretty interesting, I never knew sleep could interfere with O

It says you produce a hormone called leptin in your sleep which regulates your cycles and promotes fertility.

2- soft cups
3- preseed
4- opks
8- take vitex

Sounds like a lot but it isnt in my opnion. Im not trying anything just BDing fertile days but it will be hard for me though because my husband works away 5 days and has 3 off...so he will be here on my first fertil day and then he goes back and he will be here exact day of ovulation day! So im sure we will get BDing those days too. I think i will have a hard time just because of the timing on his work schedule. Hopefully this is all of our month girls :winkwink:

Hi, sounds great, hopefully this will be our month and we start seeing blinking BFPs on the first page real quick!

thank you:flower:

Make sure to add sleep to the list, my app (ovia) says not enough sleep messes up your hormones and can interfere with ovulation.
that's very interesting, i'm usually a night owl and like to stay up at night mostly because i have university work or googling ttc of course :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->