Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Blue moon I'm a night owl also, lol we may have to look into giving up some of our nocturnal ways haha

I feel excited i received my pregnancy tests by mail today! Hopefully i dont have to use all of the 50 tests and can pass to someone here:laugh2:

Haha blue moon sooooo true. Dh sees me on my phone and rolls his eyes "on your baby forum again?" LOL

Jalanis yay for testing supplies!

Hiya ladies, please may I join.. Technically I should be testing 27/28th September but if AF doesn't show her face then I would like to wait until the 1st October as that is when me and OH have been together for 5 years. Not sure if I will be able to wait until then but I really want to try and hold out.. Good Luck and Baby dust to you all

Yep, count me in guys. I don't really know when I will O yet, cos it's my first PP AF now (actually my first EVER pp AF, cos I never got my cycle back between my kids!!) so I really have nooooooooo idea. Before kids I had sorta 32 day cycles so FF reckons it won't be for another week yet, but that doesn't really mean much so we shall see. Regardless, I am going to be at a breastfeeding conference over the last weekend of sept/early oct, so I won't be testing till home from there, in Oct!

So, my date is TBA yet, but count me in!

Yep, count me in guys. I don't really know when I will O yet, cos it's my first PP AF now (actually my first EVER pp AF, cos I never got my cycle back between my kids!!) so I really have nooooooooo idea. Before kids I had sorta 32 day cycles so FF reckons it won't be for another week yet, but that doesn't really mean much so we shall see. Regardless, I am going to be at a breastfeeding conference over the last weekend of sept/early oct, so I won't be testing till home from there, in Oct!

So, my date is TBA yet, but count me in!

Flyingduster .. Were you part of a group on here called August Sunflowers '14?? I think remember you!.. I was originally buttons_01.
That group of ladies is now in a Facebook group??

Jalanis - hopefully this'll be the only month you need to use them!

I need to order some tests, I am a poas addict though, I've even made DH take one in the past :rofl:

Lmao vanilla whatever for?

I can't remember too well as it was nearly 7 years ago :haha: but I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of I wanted to make sure it wasn't a false positive :rofl:

:haha: thats funny vanilla! Im not sure i ordered the good test though booo..lets hope they do work

Lmao blue moon that is hilarious!!!

Wantingagirl I think you'll be our first tester then!!

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm in my third cycle trying for my first. Last cycle I did have a bfp but sadly that ended in MC at 5+3 so unfortunately I'm back to ttc. I'm not completely sure what day I will ovulate because of the MC but I think it will be near he end of September so I'll be testing probably around October 10th. Really hoping for my sticky bean!

For all my fellow TTC ladies, a little pregnancy test humor to lighten the mood.

Attachments

• 8a7fe65e5df29fd249a4c13322d7e33f.jpg
    8a7fe65e5df29fd249a4c13322d7e33f.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
Bfitz that is awesome

Missyogi hi!

Ooohhh wantingagirl are you traveling out of country?

Hi ladies!! I haven't checked in in awhile...been trying to get my mind off of obsessing about ttc and focus more on other things lol. CD 8 today...2 more doses of Clomid and then will start opks!! Hope everyone has been doing well and can't wait to start seeing all the testing and BFPs!!!

Missyogi where is Tenerife?

Lulu hi! You doing okay on clomid? No bad side effects?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->