Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

StillPraying: not too bad...the only thing I'm noticing is I'm very emotional...lol I hate when I feel like this unless is associated with being pregnant!! Haha. How are you doing?

:rofl: my bad missyogi! So for both of us then, wantingagirl, where is Tenerife? Lol I asked dh and he said "in North Carolina?!"

Lulu sorry about it making you emotional, I agree unless it's a pregnancy symptom, I don't want it lol but hopefully it does the job and you get your :bfp:

AFM still spotting but watery cm sooooo to opk or not to opk....

hi everyone!

my ovulation thermometer and OPKs have arrived in the mail today. Can't wait for it to be 1DPO and start the dreaded TWW (how ironic ay :haha:)

hope everyone is well x

Yep, count me in guys. I don't really know when I will O yet, cos it's my first PP AF now (actually my first EVER pp AF, cos I never got my cycle back between my kids!!) so I really have nooooooooo idea. Before kids I had sorta 32 day cycles so FF reckons it won't be for another week yet, but that doesn't really mean much so we shall see. Regardless, I am going to be at a breastfeeding conference over the last weekend of sept/early oct, so I won't be testing till home from there, in Oct!

So, my date is TBA yet, but count me in!

Flyingduster .. Were you part of a group on here called August Sunflowers '14?? I think remember you!.. I was originally buttons_01.
That group of ladies is now in a Facebook group??

Oh my gosh, yes I will have been, cos DD was born August 2014! I dunno if they went to a fb group, I sorta lost contact I think. Yay! Bring on the next one hu!

So AF has gone now for sure, she was still spotting the tiniest bit yesterday morning but seems gone since. I'm CD 9 now and now waiting for O. Symptom spotting rather than using OPKs, and I'm temping to hopefully be able to confirm O later. So far I've been pretty happy with the stability of my temps, considering I'm doing it orally and have such broken sleep! So fx it'll show a spike after O!

Blue moon yay for ttc supplies! Are you waiting for AF to start temping?

Flying yay for the :witch: leaving. When are you suspecting O?

AFM got a positive opk today but not sure I can trust it since my hpt still has a squinter of a positive. Figure I'll jump dh just in case lol

AFM got a positive opk today but not sure I can trust it since my hpt still has a squinter of a positive. Figure I'll jump dh just in case lol

Im CD4 now, so 2 more days of AF, but i've started temping since cd1 just to get an idea of how many degrees it rises after ovulation.

Blue moon got ya, makes sense. 2 more days till the wait for O

Good question! Prior to kids, I had 32 day cycles, which puts me at next week. But I've not had a cycle since first getting pregnant with my oldest over 5.5 years ago, so I have NO idea what having kids may have done to change my cycle!!! We shall see!!!

Flying are you going to do opks then?

Wantingagirl thank you! I hope the weather stays sunny for you!

Hey Girls!

I just started my own thread but I didn't see this one first.
May I join?
I am 40 I have a 14.5 month old and looking to expand my family while I still can, lol.

I am on CD5 and looking forward to a positive month to all of us.

Oh I also forgot I will probably be testing around October 8, can you add me to this page please.

Welcome Jenny! I think we're in another thread together as well lol

Tenerife is in Spain! 😀

That will be nice! I've always wanted to go to Spain.

What things are you all doing to boost your chances this month? I'm thinking I will do the same as last month because it helped to get my BFP then which was:
- preseed
- pineapple core
- extra vitamin d in addition to prenatals
- lots of fruits and vegetables
- DH is also taking vitamin d and prenatals (I've heard this may boost chances if the man takes them as well. At least it can't hurt!)
- Almost no caffeine or alcohol for either of us

What do you ladies do?

Tenerife is in Spain! 😀

What things are you all doing to boost your chances this month? I'm thinking I will do the same as last month because it helped to get my BFP then which was:
- preseed
- pineapple core
- DH is also taking vitamin d and prenatals (I've heard this may boost chances if the man takes them as well. At least it can't hurt!)

What do you ladies do?

Hey MissYogi, sorry to dispute the can't hurt part, but a prenatal containing iron can be dangerous for men. They need about a third of the iron of a pregnant woman and it can build up in their systems to dangerous levels. Can I suggest a normal multivitamin instead?

Tenerife is in Spain! 😀

- preseed
- pineapple core

What do you ladies do?

I am taking a prenatal
Prescription folic acid
Baby aspirin due to some genetic clotting issue
Clomid and iui
Hubby taking vitamins
And both drinking only 1 cup of coffee per day(I can't function at work without my morning coffee) and rare alcohol use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->