where are my sore boobs this month!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mammag, Apr 6, 2009.

1. mammag

mammag Expecting a Rainbow

k, now i'm going to start going a little insane. my bbs are not sore. i am at the end of 4 dpo, and my breasts always start hurting, pretty badly, almost immediately after O, and always by now! what does this mean? my temps did go up, although they didn't go up as high as they usually do. but FF does say that i ovulated. maybe it's wrong? it has been warm out. don't know if it matters but this is my 2nd cycle (first true cycle) after my m/c. and my breasts never hurt like this unless i was pregnant before i got off of the bc a little over a year ago. thanks.

2. iwantbebebad

iwantbebebad DS 11 - DD 23 Months!

I dont know babe but I am opposite! My BB's get sore around menstruation but I am still 8 days away and 6-9dpo. My breasts are KILLING Me. Hey maybe you can help me. I have a 31 day cycle. I ALWAYS get ewcm on day 14 every cycle. I only get it for a day. Do you think my luteal phase is actually 17 days? That is longer than the ov calculator will give you lol... I dont know. Im confused. Hope your boobs dont hurt then maybe you are pg LOL

3. mammag

mammag Expecting a Rainbow

no, i don't, check out my charts. i also have about a 31-32 day cycle, and i don't O till about cd 21, but i ALWAYS get one day of EWCM about 4 days before i ovulate, and that will be the only time i get it. so, i'd say chart or opk, CM can be tricky

4. bobobaby

bobobaby Well-Known Member

I am 14 or 15 dpo right now and I haven't had sore boobs at all either! Usually they get sore when AF is about to arrive... but so far nothing! Lets hope its a good sign somehow!?