Where are my test results??!! Updated they arrived today!!!

lauram22

Mummy to 1 + 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hi girlies, I had my screening tests (bloods) done at
16 weeks 2 weeks ago. The mw said they would call if anything was up at Newcastle (the closest place 2 get th results) they would ring me. If it was low risk they would send a letter. It's been 2 weeks n havnt heard a thing, my friend had hers back in 5 days. Does this mean something is up?? Ne experience from u ladies xxx. Update: got the results back today, low risk with a 1 in 12001 chance, so I'm really chuffed :) daisyfurr did u hear anything yet? My letter is dated 12 dec so must be Xmas post probs. Thanks girlies for calming me down xx

Normally they would contact you by phone within days of your tests if they were concerned. I didn't hear anything until I went to my next midwife appt cos I was such a low risk.

:hugs:

Aw thanks so much Hun that's put my mind at rest a little bit x

I had mine back a week after I thnk, but yours could be delayed due to christmas post, not sure what state the post is in at the mo, but be reassured if they had picked something up you would have known about it by now hun, so Im sure everything is ok......

Really hope so, wil stop me frettn!! Wel til the next thing lol thanks Hun x

If something was up they'd have contacted you by now hun, they say no news is good news, dont worry yourself!! x

The midwives at my clinic are great, except for the fact they never get back to me on blood work. After my 12 week appointment, I never heard anything and had to ask at my 16 week one what the results were. Then, after the 16 week, I never heard anything and I forgot to ask at my next two appointments. I figure if there was a problem they'd have said something, but it is kind of annoying to have to ask.

no news is always good news :) and it takes a while to get a letter from what I saw here, but if something was wrong, you'd already get a call by now :) Enjoy the holidays xxx

The midwives at my clinic are great, except for the fact they never get back to me on blood work. After my 12 week appointment, I never heard anything and had to ask at my 16 week one what the results were. Then, after the 16 week, I never heard anything and I forgot to ask at my next two appointments. I figure if there was a problem they'd have said something, but it is kind of annoying to have to ask.

Know exactly what u mean, mine won't even give me her number!! I have 2 ring the Docs then they page her n shel ring back within the day! Never let's me know anything though :( x

All was fine with my tests (taken at 10 weeks), but they didn't bother to tell me until I was at my 16 week appointment :rolleyes: I would assume all is well with you. If it was something urgent, they would have called you as soon as they'd heard

i ended up ringing the hospital to see what they said about it as i had tried the drs and with this test they don't know anything til you do. when i rang i just said i had been waiting 2 weeks and she just said if you havn't heard anything then it is most likely good news as thye would have phoned within a few days if it was high risk. so i'm sure your results are fine :)

Sounds like there is nothing to worry about, they would have contacted you much before this if you had come back as high risk x

I'm in exactly the same position, had my bloods taken on 4th December and as yet, i've heard nothing.

they will only contact you if there is a problem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->