Where are November 2016 testers??

Still loads of cm, including ew and globs of jelly like cm. Also backache and some mild cramps... Also sneezes and my boobs and kinda... warm... The rest of me can be cool but they stay warm. Craziness

Finally!!! For some reason I wasn't able to post on here since my last post!

Welcome cppeace and glowmama good luck ladies
Cppeace your symptoms sound promising!

Afm ff gave me new crosshairs and I actually ahree with ff for once this cycle lol and my temps have been perfect post o temps.
I have a tonne of symptoms but it could all be in my head lol
Fatigued sore boobs heartburn (this one is promising as I only get it when pregnant) bloated since o day

So it is 11:40pm here and I first of all struggled to even get to sleep despite being exhausted because I was so nauseous and I have no just woken fron a horrific nightmare and now cannot sleep as I feel sick to my stomach and have a banging headache!! Please please let these be good signs and not all in my head! Oh and seriously my dream was extremely messed up!

Still no AF nd still negative HPTs so we shall see ... 3 days late so far... blah

I'm at 10dpo with bfns. It is soooo painful to feed DS. Either yeast infection or pregnant. Cream isn't helping. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard! I'm going to be so sad if AF comes, we conceived DS first month trying so this is new to me and it's so frustrating and sad.

If you are breastfeeding your cycle can be very erratic... Hope you get your bfp soon, but if not.. It's most likely due to still breastfeeding... It can often mess with your body, mess up ovulation or good CM...

My AF returned at 6 months and has been regular since then (DS is now 1yo), so I assumed my fertility was back and getting pregnant again would be easy. I've since learnt that even though it all appears fine I may not be ovulating or my LP might be too short or something :(

I'm going to try maca and B6 next month as those are meant to help with LP and fertility whilst BF.

I had no idea it might not happen and wanted to have 2 under 2. I'm not going to wean DS just for the sake of getting pregnant and he still feeds all day and night so I guess we'll just have to wait and see :( Oh also might try taking temps but I wake all night to feed DS (don't wake much though, just to put boob in his mouth lol).

I understand the frustration... Yeah just cause it appears to be your cycle doesn't mean your body is ready yet... Hopefully the Maca and b6 help you out you don't get your BFP soon. Good luck in either case.

OMG! If I haven't cried 2 cups today I would be shocked! At like every commercial with any sappy stuff.... So many episodes of dang Ally Mcbeal....

I am not this much a cry baby. This is driving me nuts...AF or a pos hpt need to show So I either stop these waterworks or have a real excuse for em.

I wouls still try temping meg I was temping when ttc #2 and breastfeeding the same as you we coslept and he fed 12 times a night and I was still able to get somewhat of a picture of what my cycle looked like.
My son was still breastfeeding that often while I was pregnamt as well until all of a sudden at 17 weeks pregnant he refused (my milk turned back to colostrum) and he never breastfed again much to my sadness he was 1.5 and I was not ready for him to wean :(
My cycles are all over the place now as well whilst still bf but if you are in touch with your body and temping checking cm and cp it will happen but it may just take that bit longer hun.

Thank you so much Kirstie :)

I do feel like I'm in touch with my cycle, usually can pinpoint o and checking cm and stuff. If AF comes this wkend I'll be getting a basal thermometer and will start temping.

That's really encouraging to hear you conceived no. 2 while BF. That's the one thing I'm worried about too- DS weaning, I think I'll be devastated. I would love to tandem nurse.

Did you have sore nipples at all when you were BF and found out you were pregnant? I also had some quite bad cramping this afternoon, it felt like a contraction! Not sure what to make of that..... When are you testing?

Yep very sore nipples but after a while it settled down again. I really wanted to tandem nurse also and will definitely tandem this time and push through the nursing strike if maddox strikes when we do fall pregnant. I really wanted to start feeding my second again when maddox was born as he constantly asked but dh was not ok with it at all :(
If my tests come in the mail tomorrow I will be testing tomorrow if not friday. My temps are still high and nausea is getting much much worse tonight I was on the brink of throwing up and I had no appetite all day from the nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->