Where are November 2016 testers??

I seriously have absolutely no idea what is going on with my cycle this month! I know that my hormones need to regulate but it is ridiculously frustrating! I know ff put me at 11dpi today but I really have no idea if that is correct. I know I said it before but I really think I am done with this cycle. Its my 30th birthday in 10 days and I think I will just enjoy myself and enjoy myself over the holiday season and maybe start fresh in january. Im sure ill say this and then in a few days time be syptom spotting again lol but I am just a bit fed up this month. I dont even have a clue with my cervix one day its high next its low one day soft next firm it is all over the place.

I'm with you Kirsti! This whole last cycle has completely thrown me off. I'm not bleeding heavily, but it definitely seems like more than spotting. I'm bummed, but in a way relieved. I'm starting fresh. New chart, new cycle. I'm trying not to obsess, but it's not in my nature to relax or go with the flow! Well I guess today is CD1...officially.

It is sooooo hard not to obsess especially when you are expecting something completely different from your cycle! I hope your next is straight forward and less stressful! Xxx

Thanks! Yeah, it's turned into full on AF. I'm disappointed, but glad to start a fresh cycle. This way I'll have a full cycle of BBT and I'll start on my OPKs at day 10. Hoping for a lucky cycle this time:)

Yoomee that's how I felt too .. kind of relieved for a fresh slate this month ! Babydust to you !

Im so done ff took my crosshairs again lol im off for a night out with my mothers group tonight so going to completely forget about this cycle have some ymy dinner some drinks and a sneaky choc lava cake yummmm. Good luck to the both of you yoomee and sweeney fx for christmas bfp!!!!

Kirstie, FF is being such a pain to you this cycle! I hope it makes its mind up soon. Enjoy your night out, I think you have earned a relaxed night of wine and that lava cake sounds devine

Thanks aphy at this point I just want af to show so I can move on but also just going to move on mentally and get on with packing and organisation for our big interstate move.
I didnt end up having the lava cake they stopped selling it :( but I did have a delicious cocktail!

This cycle is just so messed up. I got AF on Monday afternoon and had a medium flow (as usual), yesterday it was heavy and I usually have 4-5 day cycles with day 2-3 heavy. Today is day 3 and I barely have anything. I'm wondering if it's because I didn't O last cycle? Maybe that's why it was 21 days late and it's pretty short? Who knows! I'm glad to have it come and go so i can start fresh!

Kirsti-I hope you have a fun night out! Baby dust to all!!!

Me!! I am testing thanksgiving day. Currently 5dpo.

Same, I'm 5 DPO but I'm not going to test, AF is due 28th. Just gonna wait it out and relax, testing tends to stress me out and then I lose them so doing something different and just chilling this month.

Yoomee thats what my afs were like when I would have a anovulatory I think its called cycle the period would be really short or just spotting. I still havent ovulated yet and I am on cd27 according to ff going based on last cycle I will o on cd29 lets see if it is right. I eill be away with my family camping lucky we have our oen tent might as well bd we have been doing so much lately not just for baby reason but omg it took 8 months for my sex drive to come back after having maddox my poor husband was not a fan lol but now that it is back we are back in full swing!!! I am going out that night with my mum aunty and sister to a french market festival for my 30th so I would have had a few and be ready to bd haha.
When is thanksgiving for you ladies?? I am in australia so we don't celebrate it here. What is the history behind it?

Kirstie - thanksgiving is in celebration of the pilgrims that came over here from Europe and settled . It is said they celebrated with a big harvest their first fall season and invited some native Americans (the original people of the states) . After that there was a lot of turmoil and violence between the Indians and Europeans so the first harvest was one of the only times of peace between the two . Europeans eventually took over , & there are many records of a lot of horrible things they did to the Indian people . However , all these years later (about 400 years almost) things obviously aren't like that anymore . But we like to celebrate and come together the way they did that first harvest and be thankful for what we have :) today , there are still sacred Indian reservations with active Indian tribes throughout the country. My dad is actually 70% Native American . & I have some in me also . They are well respected people . But most Americans are of Europeans descent (myself included) . So it's also another way to remember and be thankful for the start of our country :)

Kirstie - thanksgiving is in celebration of the pilgrims that came over here from Europe and settled . It is said they celebrated with a big harvest their first fall season and invited some native Americans (the original people of the states) . After that there was a lot of turmoil and violence between the Indians and Europeans so the first harvest was one of the only times of peace between the two . Europeans eventually took over , & there are many records of a lot of horrible things they did to the Indian people . However , all these years later (about 400 years almost) things obviously aren't like that anymore . But we like to celebrate and come together the way they did that first harvest and be thankful for what we have :) today , there are still sacred Indian reservations with active Indian tribes throughout the country. My dad is actually 70% Native American . & I have some in me also . They are well respected people . But most Americans are of Europeans descent (myself included) . So it's also another way to remember and be thankful for the start of our country :)

Thank you for sharing that information with me I love learning new things about history and world heritage it is all so facinating!

I am soooo sick of going through this 2WW alone! Finally joined the forum:) Currently CD 32 and BFNs so far, but I am not even sure if or when I ovulated this month as I do not temp and my CM has been all over the map! Baby dust to you all!! :dust:

6dpo here and would love to have some folks to talk with and compare possible symptoms with. I'm not actively trying to conceive as it was kind of stressing me and my guy out. I did take a few opk's around my normal ovulation time and I always have charted my cervical mucus and my period late then stuff. I ovulated on cycle day 19 which is pretty common for me. My cycle is generally around 31 days plus or minus a day or two. Currently I am having a lot of cervical mucus of all types including egg white cervical mucus and getting a bunch of Pinchy little cramps in the uterus area. I also have had an on-and-off headache since last night and 3 DPO and 4 DPO I had back aches which is very unusual for me. Like I said I'm not really trying to conceive but I definitely am not against it and hopefully one day I will get a second chance as the only time I have been pregnant before was very messed up and ended in miscarriage. I have come to terms then it may never happen but I am not going to completely give up it is just not in me. I wish everyone baby dust and would love to just Chit Chat and sometimes spot with y'all.

Welcome cppeace & glowmama!
Glow - how long are your cycles usually ? I suggest temping if you don't get your bfp this month :) baby dust to you !

Peace- those symptoms sound promising ! I hope it leads to your bfp ! Don't try to think negatively about you never being able to conceive . Many women have miscarriages and go on to have healthy pregnancies . Did you bd around your O day ? Fingers crossed for you !

AFM - still taking my prenatals and my many many vitamins morning and night in an effort to sway . Currently cd9 . Chart is looking good this month so I'm hopeful . Will update again once I O :)

Glow - how long are your cycles usually ? I suggest temping if you don't get your bfp this month :) baby dust to you !

Peace- those symptoms sound promising ! I hope it leads to your bfp ! Don't try to think negatively about you never being able to conceive . Many women have miscarriages and go on to have healthy pregnancies . Did you bd around your O day ? Fingers crossed for you !

AFM - still taking my prenatals and my many many vitamins morning and night in an effort to sway . Currently cd9 . Chart is looking good this month so I'm hopeful . Will update again once I O :)

cnsweeney - thanks for the msg! My cycles have also been all over the map. After my MC in August, it took 7.5 weeks to get my cycle back and they have been 40 days approx. since, although it looks like this cycle is back down to normal - I started spotting this morning, day 33. So it's a bittersweet cycle! I'm happy that my cycles are shorter but sad that there is no BFP this month - and this month we actually tried lol! Although, looking at my chart (I have been tracking symptoms and CM until now) it looks like I may have O'd day 19 (the day of the election) and day 20 (my father ended up passing away that day actually:( ) So we didn't BD either of those days (but we did BD day 18 and 21!). Thanks for the encouragement to start temping - I did actually go out and buy a thermometer yesterday and took my first temp this morning!!! Hopefully that will help my pinpoint my O next cycle!

:dust: to you all!! I am sending lots of good energy your way!!

Well the miscarriage was an incredibly odd thing as I did not get a positive hpt till I was over 12 weeks along, the development just wasn't right though and stopped around 6 ish weeks from what I passed.

The reason the lack of being able to conceive is a thing is my guy has no sex drive so we usually have sex once, maybe twice a month. Sometimes we go several months without sex and he is fine with it- I generally am not.

We had sex on what should have been my ovulation day, in the evening... So who knows but I enjoy hanging out and symptom spotting with whose who are ttc. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->