Where are November 2016 testers??

I can see the lines on both with the photo this way up. Congratulations!

I dunno why that other one loaded funny.
Arghhhhh!!!!!!
I want to wait till it's darker to tell DH but I don't know how to keep this to myself... I'm so glad I have this group!!

Omg definite bfP!!!! I knew it your chart is to beautiful not to produce a bfp!! Congrats hun how fricken exciting!!!

Omg definite bfP!!!! I knew it your chart is to beautiful not to produce a bfp!! Congrats hun how fricken exciting!!!

Haha!!! I've been praying that everyone was right about that!! I can't wait to see that line get darker. My birthday is Friday. I was gonna tell DH then but I dunno if I can keep it a secret that long!!! I tell him evvvverything!!!

I am the same I want to make it a big surprise this time but I am so shit at keeping excitement in!!! Im so happy for you!!!

Afm: I decided to put my temp in for tomorrow just to see what it will do and it dis what I expected gave me my crosshairs back and put me at 10dpo! I so hope my temp stays up tomorrow so it really does give me my crosshairs back. I actually think my temp has been off as I conpletely forgot that you have to have 3hrs of sleep to get an accurate ready well mr o months always wakes for a feed about 1m5hrs before its time to get up so I get up feed him go back to bed and would probably only be asleep for like 40 minutes before I take it so this morning I took it when I got up to feed him and it was higher and I had been asleep for over 4hrs. I am also temping orally but still excited if I get my crosshairs back!

Yay for crosshairs!!!! That's awesome!! I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!

Thejoie I'm over the moon for u. I knew when ur temp dropped it was gonna do like mine and shoot back up the next day. Deffo line on both congrats x

Congrats thejoie! So many bfps this month!

I'm so confused! CD41, absolutely no signs of af and still testing negative!

I've just had a BFN frer at 12dpo. Couldn't help crying and I feel so sad. I know a frer would pick up by now if there was anything to pick up. Just want af to hurry up now.

Yay for crosshairs!!!! That's awesome!! I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!

I know its only 2:33am here but I had to get up to feed bub and its gone up!!! Woohoo! Think ill get my crosshairs. Kind of annoyed as I spent $35 today on the clearblue smileyface ovulation sticks!!! Oh well maybe I will get to use them next month my chart doesnt look all that great.

I temp at 4am so I'm always on here at 4 am trying to fall back asleep haha
I'm so excited for you.

Thejoie - I think it's safe to tell dh !!! Congrats love ! :) how exciting ! That's how my first bfp's looked with all of my pregnancies and FRER's rarely lie ! & it's paired with an ic ! Woo hoo!

Sorry I was so excited for you I forgot to update that the :witch: got me ! It's okay though ! I'm ready to have a fresh start this month :)

Ladies - I made a new thread for all of us who were out this month & will be testing again in December ! Here's the link -
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2417585-december-testers.html#post37910919

For those of you who got your bfp's we are so happy for you ! Happy & healthy 9 months ! Please comment on this thread from time to time over the next 9 months and just let us know how you are doing ! ;)

Thejoie- Aww hun I am so excited for you!!!! Congrats on your BFP!!! Sorry I was gone a couple days, I was in full party prep mode for DD1's 4th birthday yesterday.

CNS- Hugs hun, I'm so sorry AF got you. I was so hopeful based on your chart.

So DH and I BD'd 3 times this weekend. Each time I put a pillow under me after and laid there for 20-30 minutes, not sure that helps but I figure it couldn't hurt! I'm supposed to get AF around the 21st, which would be DPO 9, but again, my cycle is weird since I never got AF last month (it's just based off of starting CD1 as the day I was supposed to get AF and using my usual 27-28 day cycle). If AF doesn't show up, I am going to try as hard as I can to wait a while to test, mainly because it is just so frustrating to get those BFNs. And after this last cycle of not getting AF and still getting BFNs, I'm not sure my sanity can take it! But being able to give some good news to hubby at Thanksgiving would be nice :)

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?! So I swear I O'd this weekend (based on my OPK tests) but I just went to the restroom and there is bright red blood! Could it be OB? Or did my AF show up 21 days late?!? I am going to check in a couple of hours and see if its getting heavier, but I am feeling so bummed :(

I'm sorry for all the confusion Yoo. I'm not sure what is going on but I'm thinking of you...

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?! So I swear I O'd this weekend (based on my OPK tests) but I just went to the restroom and there is bright red blood! Could it be OB? Or did my AF show up 21 days late?!? I am going to check in a couple of hours and see if its getting heavier, but I am feeling so bummed :(

So sorry all this is happening hun I can say I know first hand how frustrating it is!! I hope if anything it is af just so you can move on and start fresh. But obviously o ans a bfp would be much better! Either way I hope you get some answers soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->