Where are you going on holiday this year?

Broody85

Reaction score
Me and my mam are looking to go away in May, but we can't decide where to go. We want a fairly cheap beach holiday. We were thinking Olu Deniz in Turkey but not sure.

So, where are you all going and who you going with? Post some links if you have booked :thumbup:

We were going to go to Center Parcs in Netherland in May but DH has been seconded to a different shift so we have lost his leave then.

We are looking at going to a First Choice Holiday Village in Aug last minute.

There is a center parcs in the Netherlands?!

Yep. Also France, Belgium & Germany.

Ironically, it's cheaper to go to the Netherlands (including travel) than it is to go to Whinfell (an hour down the road for me) in May Half Term.

Yep. Also France, Belgium & Germany.

Ironically, it's cheaper to go to the Netherlands (including travel) than it is to go to Whinfell (an hour down the road for me) in May Half Term.

Oooh, thats interesting, I'd love to take the girls to center parcs and OH loves taking them abroad - win win!

We have a week in Dorset in June and are hoping to go to South Africa in November -kind of a work trip for OH but we'll tag along and lengthen the stay :happydance:

Olu Deniz is supposed to be nice though, I know a couple of people who have been. :thumbup:

We're not off anywhere this year, we have a young baby and this will most likely be the last summer we live in London so while I'm on maternity leave we're going to make the most of what's on our doorstop as I have a wish list of all the things I want to do here before we leave. We're doing to stay in a thomas room at Drayton manor for DS's 4th birthday too.

We're finally going on honeymoon to Dubai next year :) and will probably look into Center Parcs for a family holiday, not too keen to take the boys abroad just yet.

Prob not taking ivy abroad this year unless FOBs gf decides to stop being crazy and jealous and let's us go together. Def taking ivy to shambala and will probably do a lot of camping trips dotted through the summer, would love to go up to the lake district or something to camp for a week. Living in Brighton in the sun feels a lot like a holiday anyway!

Without ivy I'm going to either secret garden party or boomtown and hopefully one abroad, looking most likely to be soundwave in Croatia at the mo.

I dont know. We live where we live and its amazing in summer! That said we will be going on a few journeys probably the usual Devon etc xx

We're going to Cornwall for a week in June with my parents, brother, SIL and 2 nieces in a holiday home a walk from the beach which I'm excited about! Then camping in France in August for a week with extended family too. We're yet to have a holiday just the 3 of us though. X

Prob not taking ivy abroad this year unless FOBs gf decides to stop being crazy and jealous and let's us go together. Def taking ivy to shambala and will probably do a lot of camping trips dotted through the summer, would love to go up to the lake district or something to camp for a week. Living in Brighton in the sun feels a lot like a holiday anyway!

Without ivy I'm going to either secret garden party or boomtown and hopefully one abroad, looking most likely to be soundwave in Croatia at the mo.

I went to Croatia last June. Didn't go to the festival tho. It's a beautiful place :)

We are going to woolacombe in June. I love it there and it has just been voted Britains best beach :-D it's so beautiful!!

Olu Deniz ;) Amazing choice! I've been twice already and it's amazing, were off on our family moon in may! 6 weeks on Monday! Can't wait! Xx p.s Lykia World is awesome

We're going to Cornwall! I'm actually quite excited, although I love going abroad this should be an 'easier' holiday

We're going to lanzarote in may and disneyland Paris in July can't wait

No holiday this year booked yet. Left it too late as we're limited to school holidays and there isn't much choice out there :dohh:

No idea. I am crossing my fingers for some non-touristy last minute deal somewhere amazingly beautiful with interesting culture in Greece for under £500.... But probably not gonna happen.

I live in The Lakes so already a holiday destination but getting anywhere in summer is a nightmare cos of tourists!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->