Where are you going on holiday this year?

I would like to go to Lake George for a couple of days, but we'll see.

We'll probably just spend most of our time in our pool and maybe doing some day trips.

Olu Deniz ;) Amazing choice! I've been twice already and it's amazing, were off on our family moon in may! 6 weeks on Monday! Can't wait! Xx p.s Lykia World is awesome

Ooooh fab, where are you staying? Off to google Lykia World :)

Were staying at Lykia World lol! This will be my third time there, they have changed a bit of it now to adults only, but tbh even when it wasn't there wasn't kids everywhere, and its so big you wouldn't have noticed if it was. But this year its also changed to all inclusive and the price has gone up to match that. I doubt we will be able to afford to go again, but paid about 2.5k for 2 weeks for 4 of us this time. Have you been to Olu Deniz before? There are some lovely cheaper hotels in the main town, its a really nice little town, not too many people and just enough shops :D Beach is also amazing!! I just love it there, can you tell :haha: xx

https://www.homeaway.co.uk/p443350QUOTE=emyandpotato;32087113]
Kefalonia :)!

Ooh where abouts/ what hotel/villa? Would love to go![/QUOTE]

We're going to skala. Its for a friends wedding so have hired private villas with pools and private beach! Can't wait!

We're going Camping in Devon by the coast in a small farm , (we'll be going abroad for our wedding anniversary again for the weekend but not decided where)to but our main holiday will be in the UK as we're trying to save up as much as possible to buy a house next year.

Nowhere this year :( Hoping to go on a nice little holiday at butlins Bognor Regis or Skegness next year though. I'm terrified of going abroad tbh so like to stick to the UK xx

I'm going to Germany at the start of May for a week which will be lovely

5 days in butlins skeg end of June with my best friend, partner and daughter. So excited, Millie will love it especially with her best friend with her :)
Wanted to go abroad but will save it for next year when the baby is here and older :) xx

We might be going to visit a friend in Rijssen in the Netherlands. Not really a holiday but its out the country so yeah.

Going to Haven (Scotland Craig Tara) in July, a long weekend in London in September and Feb 2015 we are for Disneyland Paris :D

For our 5 year anniversary we plan on taking a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC. About 4 hour drive from where we live in North Carolina.

5 days in butlins skeg end of June with my best friend, partner and daughter. So excited, Millie will love it especially with her best friend with her :)
Wanted to go abroad but will save it for next year when the baby is here and older :) xx

Question thats probs gonna be rude so i apologise in advance

But why skeg??? I live in skeg and i honestly cant see why anyone would want to come here

Saying that i do really want to go to butlins but a day pass is £14 EACH

We down to going to York for a week. OHs parents have hired out a cottage, it's got an extra bedroom and a cot etc so they invited us to come down too. So nice of them, we wouldn't be able to afford a holiday otherwise :thumbup:

We're going to haven in gt yarmouth in June. Kids love it x

We're going to South Africa for two months from June to August.... I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself when I think about it!

We were going to disneyland paris with oh's family but had to cancel sue to stuff and are now going to longleat centreparcs in may instead. That's with mil, fil, bil, sil and ohs niece and nephew.
We're also going camping in jersey in july and we might do a long weekend camp somewhere uk in september.

My dad is taking us to Portugal at the end of June, hopefully I can get the new baby's passport sorted in time, it's going to have to be one of the first jobs once he's born. Later on in the year we will be going to Tunisia but will book closer to the time oct/nov when it's not to hot. Will maybe look at a haven/centre parcs uk break between the two as theirs some beautiful places in England too, I'd love to go back to Cornwall x

We're going to Skegness Butlins in June for 4 days. I'm more excited about this holiday than I was about going to New York a few years ago and I'd always wanted to go. I just know Fin is going to love it.

We are going to butlins. I've been before when my eldest was a baby and hated it, but I know the girls will love it, everything there they could want,fairground, pool, discos etc...

My mums partner has a big birthday coming up this year too, so we might get a villa in Greece in June but I'm still deciding if the girls up old enough for a holiday abroad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->