Where are you going on holiday this year?

We are going to butlins for 7 nights in October and then at butlins again for 3 nights in December . . . . We have just come back from a 7 night holiday last month . . . At butlins lol

We are going on a surfing trip soon. A few days at Long Beach, BC

I would like to go camping but Amy is very temperamental with her sleeping so would piss a lot of other campers off being woken at 12,2 and 5 in morning by a screaming child.

Would also love to go down to Devon

Whitstable for a long weekend x

*waves* what brings you to our end of the woods?

My step mums parents live there. We stay with them once every year. Such a lovely place and they are lovely people :flower:

It is we live just outside of whitstable nut a lot of my family live there its a nice area and my oh has applied for a job there so we could be moving over there which will be nice as will be nearer to Canterbury

We're going to Lapland in August with my mum and dad. One of my aunties is going too and hopefully one of my uncles and his wife and kids (kids are around Maria's age so that would be brilliant)

I'd like to take a cruise over to Sweden with OH at some point as well if he can spare the time.

And we're going to England for Christmas this year :happydance:

We are going to Ontario to visit some friends and family before DF does a job there.

We are not going away anywhere this year, but I think we will have a few days out though :)

Hubby has just told me we are going away with his parents in a cottage for a week in York ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->