Where did you NIP today?

IKEA. Although DD found all the people walking behind us very distracting!

Latest places: on a Steam Train and in a massively 2hr queue in Bristol to see a Gromit show!

Church toddler group. Vin has an annoying habit of pushing my tshirt up and exposing my entire breast though, so most of the old folks in the cafeteria overlooking the group probably got an eyeful lol! :dohh:

at a friends house, used her bed as he LOVES nursing lying down:)

Recently in the cinema, in supermarket car park, on a bench in town square and in a pub :D

Out the front of a servo on the side of the highway on our drive home (in the car.... Hot and loud with all the traffic lol)
At Donut King eating area.
Walking around Woolworths..... Had a few ladies sticky beak at his face and then look away embarrassed when they saw boob :rofl:

Oh and I didn't use a cover :happydance: but I should have because those big eyes just LOVE people-watching!

At church Sunday, we did slip to the lobby for his benefit though, way too much going on in there...

At a huge consignment baby cloths sale a few days ago.

At a restaurant soft opening with all the people from my office.

I can be nice and discreet, but LO likes to pop on, pop off and look around, pop back on....you get the idea.

On the eurotunnel the other day in the car, made me laugh so much, the guys were going along looking in each car to check handbrakes on etc, and one very loudly goes to the other 'don't look in that one, she's breastfeeding!!!'

We've just come back from 2 weeks in Florida.

I think I bf on every ride we went on at Disney!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->