Where did you NIP today?

Not today technically, but in the past few days (have been away with rubbish Internet!)

In front of the massive shark tank at an aquarium (so peaceful & dark, however LO was so distracted!)

On a bench in front of the sheep at a farm (in the shade under a tree...was lovely until a cob nut fell out of said tree & onto Flynn's cheek!)

On the tube and in the Natural History Museum.

At a Chinese restaurant last night. People always think I'm just holding a sleepy baby

I was viewing a property that I might rent today. I nurse in the Ergo, so I was walking around like that.

I NIP'd for the first time today yay me! At a play farm - in the cafe and the playground!

Can anyone recommend a good sling/wrap for discreet nursing? I have a 3 yo as well so think it would be easier to manage both if I had a sling.

Another 2 coffee shops. They are everywhere and have comfy seats. :)

Also performed our first in car nappy change. Lol.

At church, and in the Kroger parking lot. (Although in the car is a lot less public. lol)

In a park where we were having a picnic with friends.
It was actually my first time nursing in public without a cover since I haven't been out much lately. I used the two tops technique (sort of.. I buttoned down my blouse and pulled off the tank top underneath) and it worked okay. It just took some fussing around to get her latched on, and she got a little frustrated with that. And I was getting nervous every time she unlatched herself. But aside from that it all went well.

Have nursed in a bank (hubby had a meeting with financial adviser), Opticians, tons of cafes, at a fairground, balloon fiesta whilst all balloons took flight!

I love breastfeeding, especially the last feed of the day after babies bath, when he is all clean and snuggly and often falls asleep on my boobie. For me the treasured times are the ones where he sneaks a smile whilst feeding that only me and him can see, such precious times :)

Mcdonalds carpark!! :) first time feeding anywhere apart from my house, my mums and MILs. :D

I fed in the library yesterday! I really have no qualms about breastfeeding in public, if my baby is hungry ill geed him :)

This week, I have breastfed at the breastfeeding group, baby clinic waiting room, my friends sofa, white house farms picnic barn, my boyfriends parents conservatory :) and today I am going to a farm cafe/icecream parlour and will no doubt nurse there :D

In a church at my brother's wedding rehearsal. Holly was upset as she was surrounded by strangers, and boob was the only thing that would calm her down. Might have to do the same again tomorrow at the actual wedding!

At the movies a couple days ago, tho hes getting cranky when i nip! I dont think he likes being covered up!

This weekend, I NIP'd at Sizzler, the parking lot of Costco, the parking lot at Harbor Freight Tools, and at the Dr. Office. When he is hungry he gets fed, no matter where I am!! :winkwink:

This week, I have breastfed at the breastfeeding group, baby clinic waiting room, my friends sofa, white house farms picnic barn, my boyfriends parents conservatory :) and today I am going to a farm cafe/icecream parlour and will no doubt nurse there :D

Yay, Whitehouse Farm picnic barn, I've fed in there too!
This week I fed in Clarks while my toddler was waiting to get his feet measured :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->