Where did you NIP today?

At a cafe, in the car at a nature reserve and currently on a ferry!

Sat on a bench alongside all the market stalls on the town lawn. It was super busy but the boy wasn't waiting for me to find a more discreet spot :haha:

Big day for me today:

Bus stop
Bus
Walmart
Jack Astors restaurant
Grocery store
Chapters
Future shop
Various parking lots

My kid is hungry!

A yard sale
Parking garage
Mall
Public gardens
Side of the road by a veggie dog vendor
Walking through the downtown

Think that covers it for today. For people who think I must be constantly on the go, keep in mind my son nurses on average more than once an hour, sometimes several times an hour. Some days he spends his whole waking day almost on the boob.

I finally overcame my shyness and nip for the first time yesterday. At the park :happydance: the other times when we've been out and Sophie needs fed my OH has given her a bottle of expressed milk so I'm quite happy with myself :D

For those of you that nurse on the go how do you actually do it? Do you just hold baby and walk around or do you use a wrap/sling? I'm intrigued as I haven't mastered that yet :haha:

In amongst the crowd at the Dawlish air show yesterday, several times!

Ah I'm jealous of all you NIP-ers! I used to do it all the time, but now my LO is waaayyy to distracted. She as far more interested in what is going on around her.

I hope this phase passes so I can start nursing her whenever wherever again!

Last night out to grandpa's birthday dinner she decided she wanted to eat too.

I nursed in public for the first time today in a lab waiting area. Luckily he focused on the task at hand and everything went smoothly.

In a coffee shop while we were out shopping.

Every feeding room seems to also be a changing room and they smell so I now avoid them for feeding.

Luckily DD fed great. I made sure it was time for my right boob as she's really fussy on the left at the moment.

I nursed in the middle of a soft play area in a shopping centre yesterday :D only for 5 minutes but it was great!

In the middle of the park down at Southend on Sea! Had a lovely view of the ocean whilst doing it in the shade of a tree!x

I nursed in public for the first time today in a lab waiting area. Luckily he focused on the task at hand and everything went smoothly.

I am so weirded out that your baby is called Ethan and is also three months and a week old! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->