where do i get these from?

broodylocket

Reaction score
where can i find stuff like ovalation tests by dozen lol, cause im looking for some bu they are like £13 each, and pregnancy tests, i know i wont be trying till next october but im so excited, i like to be organised lol.

anyone know where i can get this stuff from?

I went to EBAY - and got 25 ovlt test and 5 pg test for $10.00.. not sure how much that is where you are from.. but that's a great deal!!!

I havent got a clue myself chick, but I am very interested in the answer to this! They seem far too expensive dont they?!

xxx

I just checked for you and that would be around £8 - for 25 ovl test AND 5 pg tests.. Im telling you.. it's a great deal.. hope you can find it that good too!!! those things can add up quick!

I just found this! I know their cheapies but its pos worth it!

https://www.accessdiagnostic.co.uk/acatalog/Special_Offer_Early_home_pregnancy_test.html

xxxxxx

Definitely have a look on ebay! I bought all my pregnancy tests and opks on there, as well as my BBT thermometer x

what is a BBT ? sorry so new to this and from the ovalation packs do u find out your cycle or something :-/ well confusing.

cool, i looked in shops and they are well expensive, i will give ebay a shot though.

ah so it tells u ur body temp, sorry not used to all this, so much stuff to learn :)

ebay. Fertility plan or baby mad are both ebay shops that sell them cheap xx

I got mine from Fertility plan on Ebay, Very cheap and easy to use, they arent foreign lol x

Access diagnostics are fantastic, I ordered some stuff from them 1pm last wed, and it arrived next morning! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->