Where do you buy your Christmas chocolates & for how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkstarbinks

Reaction score
Hey ladies am considering a nice easy option for 6 couples we need gifts for this year. So am curious, do you have any you buy year after year, and how much are they roughly/where from x

What type of chocolates do you mean? Like tubs of chocs, or more expensive tray types of chocolates or premium ones like hotel chocolat?

Thorntons have a offer on atm a big box of chocolates normally £12 down to £6 or buy 4 boxes for £20 I got some for family the other day and we ate a box very nice they were too.

I usually get what's on offer when I'm buying from the supermarket.
They usually have different ones on offer on the Christmas Isle.

Well my tins of chocs I got 2 for £8 in morrisons

For cheap lovely chocs I get the seashells out of lidl seriously delicious for only £1.79 or something similar.

For thorntons or dairy milk trays I look in b&m or home bargains

For premium chocolates I would go to hotel chocolat

Oh I'm sure thorntons had a really good bundle glitch last year so worth keeping a look out on the bargain thread or hotukdeals for that :thumbup:

Thorntons currently have an offer on some boxes. I think it's 4 for £20.

My MIL actually got a huge hamper of thorntons off QVC last year to split for gifts. It worked out very cheap. Was full of large boxes of all varieties of chocolates, medium boxes of their continental chocolates, boxes of toffees etc.
she managed to give a box of chocolate or toffee to everyone in the family as a stocking filler. For a lot less than she would've paid for actual odds and ends to be stocking fillers.
Not sure if they will do it this year, worth looking?

Otherwise, close to Christmas asda often do the 3 for £10 deal on their milk tray/dairy box eye double layers. X

Living in Brighton I normally get from Choccywoccydoodah, we also buy the Lindt Lindor, we don't get tubs but often get given a box of Celebrations. Then there is a mad rush to get the malt easer ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"