Where do you feel baby move?

Love reading these messages, i have the feeling in the same place!! Its amazing, today he/she has been rather active as i keep feeling the little flutter/poking feeling.
Its hard to describe but i know its the baby and it is quite low down the same as you are all finding. I can imagine it fidgeting!! :)
Every time i feel it i smile!! I think people wonder what i am smiling at when i am at work ha ha.

Love reading these messages, i have the feeling in the same place!! Its amazing, today he/she has been rather active as i keep feeling the little flutter/poking feeling.
Its hard to describe but i know its the baby and it is quite low down the same as you are all finding. I can imagine it fidgeting!! :)
Every time i feel it i smile!! I think people wonder what i am smiling at when i am at work ha ha.

I find it the same and have imagined her fidgeting too :haha: You can't help smiling can you, people must think I am crazy!!

Jazzy-NICU I usually feel the movements low down too but the odd one I feel a bit higher up. I guess even though the top of the uterus is up near the belly button the bottom of it is still low down as it is growing in height. I think our little bean must like lying around at the bottom (lazy like mummy!) as this is where she was on our scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->