Where do you feel hiccups?

It sounds like your baby has turned :) I feel them way down there too. and I feel the strong kicks (which come from his feet im guessing) way up in my ribs.

my baby always has hiccups and as strange as it sounds i feel them at the bottom of my back, just above my bum. its really weird.

Lol I often feel alot of kicking and moving around just above my bum (but more inside if you what I mean?)
As for the hiccups, I've been feeling them on and off for the last week or so, and mine are pretty low down towards my pubic bone and LO is apparently in the cephalic position.
Polaris, how are ya hun? :hugs:

I'm fine thanks, I'm feeling more tired over the past few days but apart from that everything is great. Finished work next Tuesday so really looking forward to having a bit of time off - can finally get the house sorted out, LOL.

Hey Polaris ! Hope your keeping well.... I feel hicups in my bits ! really strange feeling and a little annoying when your trying to sleep ! Hope LO has turned for you !

First pregnancy i felt them low down above my pubic bone as she was lying head down.
This pregnancy i feel them in my bum so im guessing her face is facing my back my placenta on front wall.

i feel mine very low down aswell x

I always feel them just below my belly button and he always gets them after i have eaten a rogan josh curry :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->