where is everyone from ..

mum2beagain

mum to 3 under 5
Reaction score
saw this in the ttc section and thought it might be fun to see if any one is close to others

i am from guildford in surrey uk

hey a few Canadian mummys lol xxx

OOO gina we are close to each other. Im from North Vancouver, BC, Canada

london ontario here!!!! i need london mommies to talk to and chill lol

Parkep - I am going to be delivering at Lions Gate Hospital!!! :)

My midwife delievers at Lions Gate (and in Burnaby) but she's worked FT or PT at LG since before 1998 so she has really good relationships with the staff in the maternity ward. I like that as I would prefer a home birth but DH is not up for that. I'm hoping her relationships will help ensure that hospital staff stay out of our room, don't bug us (unless needed) and increase the chance of no interventions.

I could have gone with a midwife that delivered closer, but she's been a midwife before it was legal in BC as she lived in Europe and has been a midwife in BC since 98. She's delivered over 750 babies. :) Now she does it more for fun so she has less patients which is awesome. And she joins you during early labour at your house, stays with you the entire time and travels with you to the hospital, which I like. :)

Thats awesome!!! I would love to have a midwife haven't fully looked into it yet. Sounds like you are in very very safe hands hun! :hugs:

Living in Alabama but from Texas...USA! :)

Thats awesome!!! I would love to have a midwife haven't fully looked into it yet. Sounds like you are in very very safe hands hun! :hugs:

Thanks!!! If you are interested in a midwife this site lists the midwifes that are licensed in BC, then you can find the ones in your area or ones that deliver at Royal Columbian.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.... is there anyone else from Malaysia???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->