Where is the O?

NadiaSweety

Reaction score
My questions is about late ovulations. Has anyone else have issues with the date of O moving around from month to month? I

Last month was the first month I broke down and bought a OPK test and I had a postitve LH Surge on CD21 (Dec 3). I usually have aprox 35day cycle so I was expecting AF on CD35/14dpo. I did had a very strange couple of days around that time, unsure if AF was there or not. but by CD37/16dpo AF had surely arrived. So I counted my AF as 2 days later than usual (Dec 19th) making December a 37 day cycle.

Now this month: I have not yet gotten a positive LH surge form the opk tests. I started at CD6 and today is CD22, so I am wondering if I messed up the tests. Maybe I might O later due to the delayed arrival of AF. Or maybe I did not O this month at all... I am getting frustrated with my charting which is all over the place dispite taking it at the same time every morning. I thought that the charting plus the OPK tests would take some of the pressure off. But it seems to have risen more questions than aliveated any stress.

I am using the Clear Blue Digital OPK test pack. I am running out of strips because it only comes with a pack of 20. Thinking about buying more stips. Last month I was using the First Responce digital OPK test and at least got a postive one day. Grr, I wish I knew what was going on.

Has anyone else experenced this or anything like this? I just need some encouragement. Thanks!

i have been using opks since sept and each month i get a positive opk on a different day however i have cycles from anywhere from 21-29 days and i have seen a positive on day 6, day 10, & day 14(2x).

my charting was messed up this past month too there are so many factors that can change your temperature. (i.e staying up later, sleeping with your mouth open) i had a spike around cd 10 this past o so i was sure i missed my surge but low and behold i kept temping and testing and eventually got my positive on cd 14.

i can tell you that i use the internet cheapies that i bought on ebay first and only use the cd digis to confirm the IC's. stick with it tho i think if your o'ing is irregular its even more important to keep temping and testing

baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->