Where NOT to go in NI FOR A 4D SCAN

SJK

Reaction score
Malone medical chambers

for anyone in NI

pm me for details x

oh no hun, was your experience really bad? i know i'm nosey but what happened (sorry if u don't want to talk about it lol) xxx

Awww i hope you are ok and they didnt ruin things too badly for you x

:hug: Sorry it didn't go well :( ...I'd complain and see if you can get some money back if they were that bad...

How unappealing and uninviting is their name btw?! :lol: x

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience :hugs:

I had mine yesterday. It wasn't too bad (except for the jiggling of my tummy).

You should share your experience. You're not really slamming them, just letting other people know your experience and if people still want to go, it's up to them.

The girl doing the scan had a v bad attitude from the start, any questions we asked, we got v basic answers and it got to the stage she was that busy concentrating, she started to ignore us. I told her twice at the start that we didnt want to know the sex, my mum and husband was with me and guess what, she went to the area, and flicked over to 4d and even gave us a pic of the area at the end, after I had said I didnt want to know. She was very abrupt, spoke down to me when I asked a question, and rough, violently shaking my stomach to try and turn baby to get a better view, I rang my mwife the next day who said it sounded like internal bruising as I was very sore. I was so disappointed in the whole thing, esp as it was private and we had to pay, if I hadnt of been so sore I wouldve left it, she had me in tears in the end, and asked was I crying because I was disappointed in the sex of the baby!!

I rang the clinic the next day and her boss rang me back and basically called me a liar saying that she was one of the best and wouldnt have told me the sex unless I asked!! Then I said I had spoken to my m'wife who said that it shouldnt have happened and his reply was they dont have a 4d machine, so what would they know! and if your concerned with being sore, go down to your mat unit! He then said are you happy enough and I said no, so he said I will do another scan on you tomorrow, to which I politly declined.

I have taken futher advice on the next stage of the complaint, Im not looking a refund or another scan, just an apology xx

OMG, sweetheart, that is awful, I am so so sorry. That treatment would be unacceptable with an NHS scan never mind one you are paying for. And to be told the sex when you said you didnt want to know is unforgivable.

I wouldnt hold back on letting people know this hon, in fact I would be contacting my local paper and the like if it were me.

:hug:

xxx

Oh my! So sorry you have had a bad experience. *hugs*

Are they a chain or just that one in NI? if its a chain you can go above the branch manager. its horrible that you were crying and they ASSUMED it was because of the sex. it would be nice for them to admit what they'd done and apologise espicaly for calling you a liar!!!

Terrible service! poor you :hugs:

i have never heard of them! i had mine at 352 on the lisburn road and they were fab... its not the same place is it?
i thought there were only 352 and dr foggarty in crawfordsburn that did them here... glad i didnt know about these guys when i booked!

im sorry u had a bad time.. its such a magical experience and u didnt deserve to be robbed of it like that

oh hunni thats shocking! and for her boss to turn around and call you a liar thats disgusting. i agree take it to the papers if they wont so much as give you an apology then fook them hun they deserve to have bad publicity. i know if it were me i would be telling everyone who would listen how horrid they were.

i'm appalled and lost for words for you hunni. finding out the sex when you didnt want to is not something they can take back and they have now spoiled what was meant to be a suprise for you and your hubby when you go to give birth. i am really gobsmacked! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->