Where NOT to go in NI FOR A 4D SCAN

SJK

Reaction score
Malone medical chambers

pm me for details x

The girl doing the scan had a v bad attitude from the start, any questions we asked, we got v basic answers and it got to the stage she was that busy concentrating, she started to ignore us. I told her twice at the start that we didnt want to know the sex, my mum and husband was with me and guess what, she went to the area, and flicked over to 4d and even gave us a pic of the area at the end, after I had said I didnt want to know. She was very abrupt, spoke down to me when I asked a question, and rough, violently shaking my stomach to try and turn baby to get a better view, I rang my mwife the next day who said it sounded like internal bruising as I was very sore. I was so disappointed in the whole thing, esp as it was private and we had to pay, if I hadnt of been so sore I wouldve left it, she had me in tears in the end, and asked was I crying because I was disappointed in the sex of the baby!!
I rang the clinic the next day and her boss rang me back and basically called me a liar saying that she was one of the best and wouldnt have told me the sex unless I asked!! Then I said I had spoken to my m'wife who said that it shouldnt have happened and his reply was they dont have a 4d machine, so what would they know! and if your concerned with being sore, go down to your mat unit! He then said are you happy enough and I said no, so he said I will do another scan on you tomorrow, to which I politly declined.
I have taken futher advice on the next stage of the complaint, Im not looking a refund or another scan, just an apology xx

That is awful! That girl just did not seem to care about your feelings at all. I would'nt have liked her moving you like that either - she could do damage! Is there no way you could get your money back? Especially as it seems to be so expensive here :(

Thats put me off going anywhere private in NI. Can only find 2 other places that do it anyway and they were quoting 150 and 170! What a rip off..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"