Where the hell are these symptoms? :/

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and i have no symptoms today other than feeling all fuzzy like I'm maybe dehydrated, although I have drank sooo much water today I don't know how that's possible!

My boobs have been so sore since even before I got my bfp and today their just not sore at all!

I'm starting to panic... Maybe I jinxed it looking at Moses baskets earlier :(

I am going to be 7 weeks tomorrow and I have a few symptoms here and there. I know what you mean about your boobs being sore...mine were sore for a week before my bfp and I am constantly squishing them to make sure they are still sore! I have heard many women say that symptoms will come and go and not to worry unless you are spotting or having cramps. I don't know if this helps much but I didn't want to read and run!

I am at 10.5 weeks and have no symptoms either. I do have sore bbs and pee more but that's about it. From all my research (bc i ran into a 11 week preg friend and she has EVERY SYMPTOM IN THE BOOK and panicked) it's totally normal. I'm very thankful and convinced as our pregnancies progress we will have symptoms! haha.

I have a similar thread. All my symptoms just disappeared one day, stayed gone for several days, but had a scan and bean was in there healthy and strong. Now everything is back with a vengeance and I'm wishing it was another symptom free week.

There was an ongoing thread in first tri when I was here called "minimal first trimester symptoms" or something. I think the media (and women in our lives that complain about pregnancy) tend to distort our view of what a healthy pregnancy looks like. My sore boobs went away around week 5 or 6 and never really came back. Never had any nausea or fatigue. It worried me the whole first tri but now I just feel incredibly blessed!

I have my 2nd appt. tomo (i'm advanced maternal age and high risk bc of PCOS so I had my first one at 6 weeks) and I'm really eager to see that heart beat again bc since i have few symptoms, I'm worried something is wrong. Can't wait for that relief!

my symptoms with both my pregnancies started at 7 weeks.
I remember sitting at my desk at work at 6 weeks squeezing my breasts too..lol.
You will probably start feeling icky starting next week. If you are lucky, you won't and will just have a perfectly lovely first trimester! Good luck!

Enjoy the lack of symptoms. I'm 12weeks 2 days and I've pretty much had it easy, had sore boobs for a few weeks but that went away around week 10 and felt a little sick in the morning but again that went around week 8/9 but other than that nothing. Then a couple of days ago my boobs started hurting again, i feel sick pretty much all day and been sick a couple of times, also have very strong period type cramps. I wishing for them symptom free weeks again lol.

Thank you so much all of you!! I feel a little better. After 5 early miscarriages all unexplained I'm very anxious as you can tell. I just got out the bath and my boobs were a little sore and they are sooo itchy! Does anyone know why this is? I have a scan on Monday and il be 6+3, hopefully il see baby's heartbeat :) xx

Glad I read this! I'm 6 weeks Sunday and have no symptoms at all! After a mmc in dec I was convinced it was happening again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->