Where to buy cheap OPK online?

hello_kitty_t

Reaction score
Where do you guys buy OPK? I got a pack from Walgreens but it was $20 for 20 tests. It looks like wondfo on Amazon is cheap but lots of negative reviews. Earlypregnancytests is not quite as cheap. Any suggestions? :shrug:

I'm in the UK and I bought 60 OneStep OPKs from Amazon for about £7! Think that's about $11?

They seem to be working fine for me so far, I haven't had a positive yet, but my cycles are all over the shop due to BCP!

I get mine on happybumps.com, worked well for me!

I just started using the wondfo one's. and I use the walgreens one's also..Sorry not much help.

You can order from SAVEONTESTS.COM They are from Vancouver Canada, but ship... they are fast and super cheap.. I bought 100 opks for 34$ canadian.

You can order from SAVEONTESTS.COM They are from Vancouver Canada, but ship... they are fast and super cheap.. I bought 100 opks for 34$ canadian.

How quickly do they ship? Early-pregnancy-tests takes at least 10 days & I can't wait that long!! Lol :)

How quickly do they ship? Early-pregnancy-tests takes at least 10 days & I can't wait that long!! Lol :)

My shipment from saveontests took less then a week from Vancouver to northern Alberta going regular mail. They have a faster option though. And it was put in the mail box rather then having to pick the package up during post office hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->