Where to buy new bedding?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I'm looking for some new bedding but can't find anything I like anywhere! Any suggestions for the best place to buy bedding? (UK)

Dunelm. You're only going to get nice quality there really.

Have tried supermarket bedding & Wilkos etc but all scratchy & crap.

There's a set I like in dunelm but the bed spread is only 200x200cm as standard, I think that is too small for a king size bed??

John Lewis ( in the sale :)) tesco and asda for fitted sheets. xxx

La redoute has some really nice pattered bedding

Debenhams and john lewis? x

Do you have a t k maxx? I've bought 2 different sets of harlequin covers in there before, I've seen Clarissa hulse sets and even a missioni cover! It's very hit and miss thoug, sometimes its full of rubbish, others I feel like I've struck gold!

I've heard good things about TK Maxx although have yet to try myself. The next time Im looking bedding, that's where I am going! The higher the thread count, the less you need to iron...or something like that :haha:

Thank you, I am lazy and like buying online lol. I've ordered a set from next and a bed spread from dunelm, just hope they match, it was more stressful choosing the bedding than it was the bed ha!

I recently bought some lovely, fairly high thread count bedding from Asda which was really reasonable. They only have a few different sets in their luxury range but are all very neutral. Its really soft and comfy. I struggled to find decent 100% cotton stuff elsewhere which wasn't ridiculously expensive.

get 100% cotton,the higher the thread count the better.
id buy from john lewis or if you can afford it the white company.

White company, Debenhams, Dunelm love them x

Dunelm! They have some really lovely sets and there's soo much choice! I could spend hours in there and probably thousands haha! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->