Where to spend Christmas? I'm in a right pickle! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabutie

Mum to Amara & #2 on way
Reaction score
So DH will more then likey be away for christmas, so I didnt know whether to have christmas at my house, with just me and A, or go over to my mum's, which would mean sleeping over Christmas eve ( as we spend it at my nan's) and then again on christmas day as we always spend boxing day at my mum's. Thing is, I dont really want to spend christmas on my own with just A as that defeats what christmas is all about, family and spending time with them. I just know it will be so cluttered at my mum's and everyone will be faffing about with their presents and I will still be getting A dressed and eating breakfast. If we stayed at home, then I would probably see if my mum, dad, brother and sister wanted to come round late afternoon/early evening to see A and what she got.

What would you do in my situation? Im so confused. I so wanted to spend my first christmas with A, as our little family, just DH, A and me. :cry:

:flower:

Definately go to your mums hun, i stayed at my mums xmas eve last year, and they are staying with me this year. Definately need to be with family :) xx

Could you stay at yours on Christmas eve and the you and LO open your presents at your house and then head over to your mums once you have had breakfast and are all dressed ? This is what DH and I have done the past few years and it is the best of both worlds you can enjoy opening your pressies with LO and then you get to have all the family fun ?

Sorry you wont be able to have DH with you on Christmas day is he in the forces ? Would you guys be able to have your own little Christmas before he goes or when he gets home ? Maybe keep a couple of presents and have a Christmas dinner ?? x :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"