where were you when your waters broke??

I was about to leave for work at 8am and they went all over our kitchen floor (the only room in our house apart from the bathroom that doesn't have carpet thank goodness!!)

About to go up to the ward from triage to have my waters broken for me LOL

In bed in L&D at 9cm... it went fairly late in labor.

Doctor broke mine to help speed labor up in the hospital

I was just about to sit down on my sofa, I thought I'd wet myself! :haha:

Mine was about 2:30 in the morning and i was sleeping. i rolled over and felt something so I got up to go to the bathroom. I peed and stood up then more water came out and just kept coming.

Mine broke around 730 in the morning when I was getting ready for work.

Mine broke not long after 9am at home. My little boy was born less than 7 hours later xx

Supper time at home thankfully. Also I noticed the correlation between waters and contractions. My waters would leak and contractions got stronger. Not sure if that happened to anyone else

Mine broke in bed in the middle of the night, just out of the blue, both times.

Madeleine I was 39 weeks, and labour started as soon as they broke.

Mojo, I was 38 weeks and they broke, but resealed themselves shortly afterwards! Then that evening the contractions started and when I was 5cm, at the hospital the midwife broke them again for me.

In hospital, while I was giving birth :D

3am.
Contractions started immediately afterwards and she was born 2 hours later.

My went whilst out in the field with my horses. Did not go into labour so was induced 30 hours later!!!

In hospital in completely agony after MW gave me the most painful sweep. Wasn't wearing knickers (classy :rofl:) and it literally gushed out of me all over the hospital floor :)

On the bedroom floor in the morning i was 37.2 gave birth 6 hours later.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->