where were you when your waters broke??

In the pool giving birth! They only went once I was well into established labour.

Just getting off the toilet after a 3:30am pee!! Contractions started 10 mins later, LO was born 19 hrs later.

Walking from the bed to the toilet, went all over the bedroom floor (wood thank god) in front of my husband!

Had been in labour for nearly 24hrs already.

Trickled around 4am and then properly went at 10.30 am while bouncing on my ball!

I was sat on the toilet! Very handy! It was the middle of the night. I'd been having regular contractionsfor over 24 hours by this point.

In hospital. I'd been in labour around 22 hours, I'd just got to hospital and when she examined me it burst my waters.

As I got out of bed at 2am to go to the toilet because I woke up feeling a bit uncomfortable. Felt like a trickle, like I'd wet myself, and then got worse and seemed to keep coming for ages! Luckily we also have a wooden floor and it seemed to take forever to mop it up!

Contractions started not long after that and LO was born at 1.20pm, so about 11 hours later (would have been sooner had they not let me push for 2 hours before giving me an episiotomy, then born within 5 mins!)

My waters went as my son was born!

My waters broke at 4am in bed. I was only in labour a few hours. I was pushing by 7am!

At home decorating the Christmas tree with DH and our toddler. :) They were just trickling by that point though. The majority of my water broke during contractions in the hospital 2 hours before LO was born.

The first time was in ASDA. Second time was when I was pushing.

DS1 - there were broke for me as a start to induction
DS2 - started trickling in bed at 1.30am and continuted to trickle for 36 hours before they induced me as i had no contractions x

In our second floor bathroom. I was watching One Born Every Minute then needed to go to the toilet. So I went-then when I stood up I heard a pop then gush...gush....gush! So exciting-I loved it!

In the hospital. I was about 9 cm and didn't even feel it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->