Wheres everyone planning on giving birth?

D

danni2609

Ok so i have got a while to decide but i like to organised and have been giving it some real thought im thinking home birth anyone else thinking of one too? Not sure though so just wondered what everones thoughts were on it!

I'm going to hospital for mine...just feel that everything is there that could be needed & what not. No doubt cleaner at home though! haha.
A friend of mine is having home birth - each to their own I guess....

Im going to the hospital on my first child as i will feel more comfortable in the hospital :)

I was considering a home birth, but the walls in our flat are SO thin I'm not sure the neighbours would appreciate it!

I'll probably book into the birthing centre which is next to the hospital near where we live. It's a 'home away from home' and it's right next to the maternity building and labour ward, so you've got all the medical help you need should any complications arise.

At home probably in my dining room as thats the only palce the pool will fit!

Were planning to go to the midwife led centre at our local hospital!! x

Hospital.
Will be more comfortable there.
Plus,I'm not sure if they even have homebirths here.First time I heard of it was on this forum :shrug:

At hospital because i will feel more comfortable there knowing that everything is there if needed!

Hospital, as this is my first child.
If all goes well, I would definitely consider home birth or birth centre for baby #2. By then it might actually be covered under health care here. Right now, I don't have the cash to even consider it.

I'm thinking maybe the local park or my favourite pub :rofl:

Not really......i'll be at my local hospital to welcome LO into the world

I'm hoping for a home birth. Have spoke to my midwife and if i continue to have a healthy pregnancy then i will be able to stay at home.

Trying to find a birthing pool now!!

Hospital for me, fingers crossed in the birthing pool.
Doesn't ever feel like labour is going to happen though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->