Wheres everyone planning on giving birth?

Hospital, as this is my first child.
If all goes well, I would definitely consider home birth or birth centre for baby #2. By then it might actually be covered under health care here. Right now, I don't have the cash to even consider it.

It's not covered there? That sucks!
It is covered here in BC, so I am going to have a home water birth. If there was a midwife centre I might have chose that instead, because I really don't want to go to hospital.

Ideally....in hospital with a magic epidural in place:happydance:

Last labour was soooooooooooo fast though....even though I was in hospital when I went into labour I still didn't have time for an epidural:sad2:

Ideally i want private birth center, but we don't have such here (((. I'm in the process to find the hospital where will be minimum interference in my labour process, as i don't want any drugs and try to do everything by myself.
Home birth - sounds really good, but not for me, as i'm afraid if something go wrong it'll not be enough time to go to the hospital...May be with my second one :laugh2:

Looks as though the majority are hospital then. Well im still not sure about home birth anyway as they have everything there in hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->