Wheres everyone planning on giving birth?

I'm starting to really want a home birth but haven't got anywhere to live that would be suitable for a home birth yet.... I don't want my LO to be put in one of those plastic cot things.

x

I'm booked into a hospital but thinking we may not make it in time :)

I would love to give birth in a pool at home, we'll see though as its also my first.

i would love a home birth, but it scares me something could go wrong. At the moment, im swaying more towards home birth, but it depends how the pregnancy goes. Being my first I dont know if its more risky doing it at home.
hmm
x

Maternity ward in hospital, too scared something will go wrong lol.

id be to nervous to have a home birth, i just feel more comfortable in hospital, i did want to be in the midwife led unit and have a water birth but as im high risk im not allowed :( so plain old labour ward for me, well it was good enough when i had brendan so will be good enough this time to :D

Well for me its hospital as I have to have a c-section! :lol: But if I had a choice I would say...................................HOSPITAL!.....................
Who the hell wants to start cleaning everything up after you have just been through labour? As well as that you are more inclined to do housework...YUKK....I want to be looked after and made a bit of a fuss over! :blush:
So Hospital and then the maternity ward! Let the nurses do all the cleaning and making sure you and bubs are comfy! :blush: I WANNA BE PAMPERED!!!!:hissy:
Dont wanna have to start doing housework and looking after kids! They will still all be there afterwards...Yup I like that idea! :hugs:

I'm booked in with my local Birth centre or Mid-wife led centre. Wanted a home birth but dont have a permenat home so... maybe with my next child, in a few years.

Well for me its hospital as I have to have a c-section! :lol: But if I had a choice I would say...................................HOSPITAL!.....................
Who the hell wants to start cleaning everything up after you have just been through labour? As well as that you are more inclined to do housework...YUKK....I want to be looked after and made a bit of a fuss over! :blush:
So Hospital and then the maternity ward! Let the nurses do all the cleaning and making sure you and bubs are comfy! :blush: I WANNA BE PAMPERED!!!!:hissy:
Dont wanna have to start doing housework and looking after kids! They will still all be there afterwards...Yup I like that idea! :hugs:

I'm pretty sure the MWs sort things out after a home birth and you definitely wouldn't get pampered in an NHS hospital in th UK! lol

Im goin to the hospital had the choice of going to a midwife led clinic but if something goes wrong its 35mins to the hospital so would feel more comfortable sticking to a hospital also i didnt think i wanted drugs last time and did and this time i want to try and go without drugs but kinda thinking the option might be nice just incase lol.

I'm pretty sure the MWs sort things out after a home birth and you definitely wouldn't get pampered in an NHS hospital in th UK! lol

:rofl: At the hospitals you dont get looked after, they are waaaay too busy, but afterwards in the maternity unit (you get transfered...its like a homely version of a maternity ward...very nice) you do! At least over here you do! lol Plus this time round we are going private! :lol::lol::blush:

:rofl: At the hospitals you dont get looked after, they are waaaay too busy, but afterwards in the maternity unit (you get transfered...its like a homely version of a maternity ward...very nice) you do! At least over here you do! lol Plus this time round we are going private! :lol::lol::blush:

lol Private will probably be very different!

we are going for a home birth. The options here are limited - NHS hospital with little facilities and emphasis on early intervention and lots of drugs or home birth.

I figured that If I plan a home birth then I have all the options open to me on the big day!

We wanted to go private but nothing at all available in Scotland :( I can't believe no-one wants to take my money!!!!! :)

At hospital... dont think i even thought about going anywhere else :shrug: not the nicest place but i think i will feel safer there.

Ill be giving birth via c-section at my local hospital. They was brilliant with me over the last 3 but this time its a different hospital, so im a little nervous. Ill just switch on my chatty charm so that they like me and are willing to help me out. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->