wheres my bump

zoeb1234

Reaction score
Hi ladies,i know in only 10+2 weeks but i really want a bump,i don't feel pregnant at all and of course not everybody knows im pregnant but i just want my bump so i can start to feel like im actually pregnant and enjoy it,i cant wait to feel the little bean kicking me.im a size 12 so i know it will be awhile till i start to show but i cant wait.

I'm a size 10 and at 27 weeks I'm still in my prepregnancy clothes - where the hell is my bump :rofl:

Hopefully you wont have to wait as long as me :haha:

With DD I was a size 6/8 and 5ft 4, I didn't show until 23 weeks! Now with bumpy #2 Im a size 8/10 5ft 4 and showed at 7 weeks, I'm nearly 13 weeks now and look like a did at 7 months with DD.. FATTY :')

I'm a size 10 and at 27 weeks I'm still in my prepregnancy clothes - where the hell is my bump :rofl:

Haha just like me I was tiny with DD I didn't even wear maternity clothes even at 40+ weeks :p

Now this one I'm freakin HUGE and I'm only nearly 13 weeks :wacko:

I keep checking mine every day.... 10+1 weeks n nothing in fact with the morning sickness I've lost over 7 pounds so if anything my bellys flatter

The only difference I feel is when i first get up and need the loo,my lower stomach near my pubic area is harder than normal but that's it.

Lol, I didn't really start showing until nearly 3rd trimester. Your bump will come! At 10 weeks baby is only around an inch long but they grow so quickly!

This is my first baby, I'm 14 weeks and I still don't have a bump! I have a lot of bloating but no real bump yet. =/

Eat loads of beans. All the fart gas will make your tummy swell up and give you a pseudo bump!

I didn't show till 30 weeks :D

The doctor said I had a "long waist" and that was why.

Haha just like me I was tiny with DD I didn't even wear maternity clothes even at 40+ weeks :p

Now this one I'm freakin HUGE and I'm only nearly 13 weeks :wacko:

That doesn't give me hope :lol: I wanna be a whale!!

Lmao first ive heard anyone say that doll! :p But yeah basically I think I'm growing a beast this time around! With DD she was only 7lb born and I had no water at all! She's still a skinny Minnie now but reaaaally tall, averaging to be about 5ft 8 when shes at her adult height, I'm only 5'4 so I'm gonna get pushed around by my kids xD

I got mine around 12 weeks or so (so I say anway), but most people didn't really notice till 15 weeks or so. This last week I've bumped up a lot, so it comes in random spurts, especially once the womb rises above the pelvis it really picks up!

I have a really long torso and my babies tend to grow 'up' before they grow 'out'. With DS, I was 8 weeks from delivery before I had an obvious belly and with DD, I didn't 'pop' until 6 1/2 months. I'm overweight too but I just don't get a belly. My sis on the other hand gets her bump at 14 weeks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->