Whhoooooo hooooo

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
Got faint BFP tonight :happydance: and im still 4 days off af!!!! Got cramps tho, hope bubby is ok!!!!

Congrats mummy! The cramping is normal. I had them up until a few days ago and I believe. I'm about 5.5 weeks.

Thanks hun!!! how do i get the chart thing you all have at the bottom?? im new lol

I went to Daisypath website (if u click on mine it should take you there) creating them is super easy step by step. Then don't copy the HTML code but the other code. Sorry, don't remember what it's called. Go into your User CP on here, then Edit signature and paste code. I'm not the best at this stuff but hopefully that will help you!

Congrats!
I got my BFP yesterday. (12 dpo).
It was our first attempt ttc, I'm still in shock. I just don't even know what to do first - I keep thinking I shouldn't get excited in case I lose it, but on the other hand I am suddenly a little terrified at the prospect of being a mother, even though this is something I have discussed for a long time with my boyfriend. I feel like I'm an emotional rollercoaster.
I have some cramping and spots, my breasts are quite sore and I feel tired all the time.

lizze moon, we are very close together...lol... congrates hun...

Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S*!! :happydance: Have a happy & healthy 9 months!

had blood test yesterday (thursday) af not due till sunday.. hcg level only 10... Is that really bad?

I don't think that's bad honey. I had mine done monday (which I think was about 18 dpo) and mine was 99. My doctor was satisfied with that number as well. If you search HCG levels on here there is a really good post with a link for a great chart showing HCG levels expected at each day past ovulation. Hope this helps! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->