Whhyyy?

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
:rofl:Why when you are hungry, but can't eat, is there food, absolutely everywhere, that makes your mouth water?:hissy: xx

LMFAO..I'm so fed up of it all..Let's just laugh! It's the better option! I want my normal voice back too!

Oh and random question..Tonsillitis? Does the doc give you Medicine or tablets? xx

ummm not sure never had it, try drinking hot lemon with honey in it, that might work, feel better :hugs:

i know how u feel hun. I started my pre-op diet on saturday, and all im allowed is 2 yogurts and 3 pints of milk, and im starrrrrrvvvvvving!

On the plus side ive lost 9.5lb since sat!!! :smug:

Nothing touches the pain, nothing at all, which is why I'm off to the docs! I'd normally just manage at home! :rofl:

Aww hun..It will all be worth it in the end though won't it!:hugs::hugs: And WOW 9.5lbs..That's amazing! I must have lost a bit..I have to have :dohh: It wouldn't be the end of the world if I had HaHa! xx

I love hot chicken broth... in a mug for sore throats... and the numb spray is good for some too.

I have a nasty viral infection..Lots of rest, and fluids for me! I've just had some Spag Bol though and boy it was nice! :happydance: First meal since like Thursday! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm just exhausted now! Theres more of a reply in the Girly bit ;)

Thanks for thinking of me! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->