Which Breast Pump

Vmazzotta

Reaction score
Which breast pump do you ladies recomend?? I want to exclusively breast feed for the first month and then breast feed and pump afterwards until lo is to go on to whole milk. But I have heard so many different reviews on the pumps and which ones are good and which ones aren't. I know that I need a double electric pump but which brand?? Please help!!! I'm a newbie!! Thanks so much!

Medela swing :) I've just got the single one and it does me fine. It's very fast so I'm not sitting there for hours and yesterday I got 10oz ! :) x

really?? Thanks for the info!! There are so many choices out there!

I've got the Medela Swing too. I've not had any problems with it so far and I've used it a lot as LO wouldn't latch on to my left breast until yesterday so I've been pumping 3/4 times a day on that side since he was 3 days old :thumbup:

Another vote for the Medela Swing - there are a lot of reviews about it being noisy, but unless you're planning on using it in public (I'd assume not!) it's not all that loud. It's is very quick though, and you can get different sizes of breast attachment thingies (baby brain, I can't think of the name!) so if the one supplied isn't quite right there are options.

I'm also voting for the medela swing! love it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->