Which carseat?

Frog

Mom to 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
Owen is getting too big for his infant carseat (he's 20 lbs. and it only goes up to 23 lbs.). However, he is only 8 months...and he's not supposed to turn forward until 1 year. So, my question is what car seat do you use? I know many of the bigger ones can be turned backward and then forward when they are ready. Do any of you use one of those, and if so which one. Do you like it?

Cosco - Alpha Omega Elite Convertible
https://common.csnstores.com/common/products/SFT/SFT1100_l.jpg

Thats the one Colton has and I love it. It's a 3-in-1. Rear facing 5-35lbs, forward facing (with semi-recline, which I love) 22-40lbs, and a booster until 100lbs.
I'm keeping it for future use with other children to use from birth+.

I have a Britax Marathon and we love it! It's pricey but def worth it, if your going to spend a big amount of money on anything for your kid I think it should be carseats..I mean it's safety you know? There are other good carseats cheaper, but I really like how this one works, plus really highly rated. Also it can rear face up to 35lbs, which it's best for them to rear face as long as possible, even past the 1yr mark. And then they can still be in a harness forward facing up to 65lbs

Britax are fantastic car seats if you can find it and afford it this is a fantastic reccomendation. As far as the fitting goes when your LO is rear facing the straps need to be at or below LO's shoulder and when they are forward facing the straps should be at or above the shoulders... I'm probably driving people nuts mentioning this all the time but I figure if it helps one family out than it makes it worth it

Take care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->