which cosytoes/footmuff???

nikkip75

Reaction score
Im looking for a new cosytoes for my little girls pram as shes now to big for her buggy snuggle (which is supposed to be suitable for upto 3 years!!) she cant straighten her legs out fully in it and shes not even that tall, infact shes a bit of a titch!

So anyone know of any nice padded cosytoes for bigger babas?:flower:

I'm prob not going to be a huge amount of help as I was given my foot muff so not sure its actual design style name but its a Mamas and Papas one. My LO has long legs and she is fine with it, still some growing room :flower:

I got one made for Kyle at www.snunkie.co.uk

It's fab! They have quite a long lead time for custom items but have ready-made stuff too. Check out their facebook page too - 'snunkie'

x

I changed to a pupabag which is longer than a buggy snuggle, Sofis outgrew hers fairly quickly as well but nanny now uses it, i think the pushchair varies on how long they last as well, i.e. hoe far the ties have to go etc i couldn't fault my pupabag other than it doesn't hook over the top of the seat like the buggy snuggle! x

I got mine from Argos and it's absolutely fantastic! It was only £14.99 and I can't fault it. I have the Babystyle Oyster pram and I was gonna buy the specific footmuff to match that but I'm glad I didn't spend £36.99 on that now and went for this one instead, it's brill. Arf isn't huge in weight but I'd say he's quite long and it fits him superbly! One of my best buys!!

I have both a Buggy snuggle and a Pupa bag and the Pupa bag is longer than the buggysnuggle so i would recommend. Jane nest cosytoes are also very large but I'm not sure if your lol would still fit in one.

I have a Graco Mirage pushchair and it didnt come with a footmuff.. I have never found one that is specifically for that stroller so I bought one from Argos.. it's a Claire De Lune I believe and it cost £12.99... it only comes in black tho but it fits pretty well and is quite generous in length :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. Now I have to decide which one to get out of all your suggestions :haha:

I've also just ordered a new snowsuit which is maybe another option. I'm a bit worried that as she's only in a buggy now the cosytoes is going to touch the wheels if it's too long??? I'm even looking a new prams to fit the cosytoes :rofl: my oh will kill me :lol:

We were given a snowsuit for Evie at Christmas but I have to say, as cute as they are and as gorgeous as they are on, they're such a pain!!! We practically have to wrestle her into it!
I much prefer footmuffs as they're more versatile in that you can just unzip the cover if you're spending time in a shop/on transport whereas with a snowsuit, Evie gets all hot and bothered.

As for a longer footmuff catching the wheels of a buggy, I cant say I've had any problems with that so far :thumbup:

My son has a brown minimink footmuff and a bruin plain black one. Both are very good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->