Which dress do you like?

Aah I'm confused! I think the first one probably shows my figure off more, but the 2nd is different and probably stands out more. Thanks for all of your input ladies xx

The second one looks too big for you x

Do you think? Maybe because its not a clingy material, it's satiny that's been lined- it's a size 6- I'm definitely not smalle than that! Lol xx

I like the second it's more interesting, but the first fits you better. So the first.

1st one is the nicest; I dont like the 2nd one...it it too much :flower:

Thanks all, most of you are going with the 1st- do you think it looks a bit boring though ? Xx

The first one is really pretty, i love how it goes great with your figure.

What are you wearing the dress to? Maybe I missed that post?

What are you wearing the dress to? Maybe I missed that post?

Well I've got a couple of parties coming up, christening, wedding, birthday party so I'm just trying to decide what to wear for when x

I'd say 1st one for the birthday party. Second one with a jacket for e christening (maybe) and I'm not sure about the wedding x

i like the second one best, the colour looks really nice!

Thanks all, most of you are going with the 1st- do you think it looks a bit boring though ? Xx

You can always brighten it up with some accessories, like colorful jewelry or a scarf, maybe even the right jacket if the weather would allow for it.

The second one just has too much going on for my tastes. I love how simple and elegant the first one is, and the other ladies are right, it looks great on your figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->