Which dress- need your help ladies.

LaRockera

Reaction score
So, like many of us here, I'm browsing for a nice dress to wear in Christmas and the rest of the festivities.

So I found these two that I like, and even though one of them is double the price, I still can't decide. :dohh: Which one would you go for, regardless of price?

Dress from Next.

Dress from DP.

:kiss:

the lace one is gorgeous if i had anywhere to go ide be getting that one

I say sod it honey & spend the money....not only do you deserve it but can totally see the lace dress making you the yummiest mummy at christmas!!

I posted this already...I've totally been drooling over that Next dress for weeks but aren't comfortable spending that much money (cheapskate here ;))wish I was though, it's gorgeous :)

I voted for the Next dress too. I think this will be both sexy and elegant. Go for it!

I posted this already...I've totally been drooling over that Next dress for weeks but aren't comfortable spending that much money (cheapskate here ;))wish I was though, it's gorgeous :)

Well babes if you find the money somehow then I'd say sod it as well for you too!! But you know don't worry, there are some lush dresses at Primark (which I am going to frequent with my purse....full of my OH's money of course :haha:) I am looking at for Xmas!!

:happydance: for all the yummy mummies at Xmas

def the one from next I love it might even get it myself :)

The Next dress is gorgeous! I really wish I had a nice occasion coming up!

ooh lace def lace its gorgeous and judging by your profile piccy i think its more you the other ones nice to but no wow factor, thats a proper party dress long black boots would look good , put a piccy on when you buy it so we can see!!:thumbup:

I love the next dress and had thought about getting it but I have a formal to go to so I spent my money on a formal dress instead.

Get it and enjoy it!! You'll look beautiful :)

Next- better material not boring looking and a dash of colour which is exactly what i go for , the second one for me personaly would make me look like a pregnant lady in a potatoe sack it just looks shapless xx

Well babes if you find the money somehow then I'd say sod it as well for you too!! But you know don't worry, there are some lush dresses at Primark (which I am going to frequent with my purse....full of my OH's money of course :haha:) I am looking at for Xmas!!

:happydance: for all the yummy mummies at Xmas

Mrs_Grissom and lili_angel, I did talk about it with DH and he said I should definitely get it. :haha::blush::happydance: Money is an issue for us as well, as we're both PhD students. This will be more of an...err... gift from my mum. It did cross my mind I shouldn't be taking advantage of her kindness, and to be honest, I don't really like spending too much money on clothes (£50 for a dress if for me too quite expensive), but the review on the website was from a non-pregnant lady who said she's wearing it fine, so I'm thinking I may be able to wear it afterwards as well?:shrug:

I have a Next account and so I just have to give £6 monthly, no interest or anything, so I guess this is how I'll pay back for it.

:flower:

ooh lace def lace its gorgeous and judging by your profile piccy i think its more you the other ones nice to but no wow factor, thats a proper party dress long black boots would look good , put a piccy on when you buy it so we can see!!:thumbup:

Ooh, okay, I will! :happydance:

Also for those on a budget there is ones identical in new look in different colours too x

Next- better material not boring looking and a dash of colour which is exactly what i go for , the second one for me personaly would make me look like a pregnant lady in a potatoe sack it just looks shapless xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, to be fair, I think that's how I'd probably look, too.

Also for those on a budget there is ones identical in new look in different colours too x

Oooh, you mean this:

https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/mamalicious-love-lace-dress_233990001?productFind=search

It's lovely, too. Not for me, I'm a Greek in the UK with a high-preference for long sleeves during the winter months :haha: (boring, I know, and I LOVE stripes and sleeveless stuff :dohh:) but it's a really nice option too.

Also, I've seen pretty similar patterns to ASOS maternity- and I think they were a teeny weeny cheaper, although I may be wrong. Lace seems to be pretty popular at the moment. :flower:

next dress for sure hon! It's so elegant and totally drool worthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->