Which ERF seat is in your car?

I have a 08 Toyota Rav 4 with the besafe izi kid isofix. There is plently of room in the front passenger side. DD loves it as she is so high up. Great seat, I was initially worried that it would not recline enough for her but she sleeps no problem in it and there is plently of space for her legs to grow.
DH also has the same seat in his car - Vw golf- it fits fine and there is enough space for me in passenger side but it would be somewhat restricted if you were very tall and had to go on long journey.

Ford Fiesta 2010, 5 door, Izi-combi. UK. I have plenty of room in the front (5'4") but OH's friends complain about lack of room (6", always bangs his knees). OH says 5'11" is probably the tallest height that would b comfortable. kate.m.

In Canada:

We have the Sunshine Kids Radian XT in our Mazda 3 Hatchback. It used to be in our VW Rabbit. Not loads of room for 6'-2" OH, but it's doable!

Renault Clio 2001 (51 plate) 3 door. Britax hi-way 2. UK

Bit of a struggle fitting it (due to the fact its only 3 doors). Not much room in front of car (fitted behind passenger) at all, but enough room to fit in and not feel too cramped. Im 5'1 and OH is 5'6, neither of us has a huge issue sitting there. If anybody wants photos PM me xx

We have a 2006 Scion TC (Toyota Made). It is a two door so its hard to get LO in and out but the trunk is a hatch back so we usually get him in and out from there. Our carseat is a Graco My Ride convertible car seat. It fits in the middle and on the side seats just fine:thumbup:

Is this list still being updated?

If so, we recently got a Klippan Triofix and it fits behind the driver's seat of a VW Golf (1999/Mark 4) in exactly the same space the baby seat fit (a Maxi Cosi Pebble but I think they're all pretty much the same size). I'm 5'5" and OH is 5'9" and we can both drive with the seat in a comfortable position without it touching the child seat, although as far as I know it is allowed to touch. If you can fit a baby seat behind the seat, you can fit the Triofix :) It was incredibly simple to fit (isofix or seat belt fitting with the same seat and base) and not too heavy either as it's in two parts - the base and the seat. It doesn't recline but it isn't much more upright than our BeSafe seat on the most reclined setting. If you fit it with the seat belt you can probably get a bit more recline on it.

Thats a good list. Maybe add that a Vauxhall is an Opel in Europe and GM in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->