Which ERF seat is in your car?

Skoda Fabia estate. Graco DuoLogic I. UK. Fitted with Isofix. Not huge amounts of legroom in the front (I have space, but I'm only 5'2"), but seat is laid back as far as it will go for a newborn - there'll be more space when he's older. (Kess)

THis is fantastic, thanks Tigs and all you ladies that posted
Currently rear facing in group 0 seat,i was going to go ff for next stage, no way after reading the stats on how much safer rear facing.

Car: Nissan Almera, not sure of year but old Y reg
Seat:Maxi Cosi Mobi
Comments: We had to get the seat belts altered by our mechanic so that we could get an ERF seat in-the car seat shop said that the bit that you click the seat belt into was too floppy. Not sure what the mechanic did but he somehow managed to 'embed' them into the back seat. Fits fine behind passenger seat with seat pushed most of the way forward. Its a bit of a squash for OH but he's 6 foot tall so usually likes the seat right back.

Seat Toledo, 2001?, Besafe izi combi X3 (isofix). Uk
I'm really happy with the seat. Reasonable amount of legroom for front seat passenger - I'm 5'7 and there's just enough room for me for me to sit comfortably (we have the child seat reclined at mo so would be more room for passenger if it was in one of the more upright positions). DS is very comfy in the seat and loves being so high up as he gets a great view out of the windows - I've noticed he doesn't sleep so much in the car now we've changed car seat as he now likes to point out everything he can see and wave to other cars!

Updating my info here:

Oldsmobile 1999 Cutlass
Britax Marathon Ashley Floral
United States

First of all, beautiful carseat. Material is really soft and my daughter seems very comfortable in it. The car seat straps are anti-tangle and the seat cover has velcro so you can velcro the straps back while you are setting the baby in. Very high quality. I love it. It's got steel bars, it's very sturdy. I would give this car seat 5 stars. I love it! I would recommend it to anyone. It's a *little* on the bulky side. But it fits in my car's middle backseat RF just fine we have plenty of room in the front.

You've already got my car with the same seat on the list, but I have an older version so hope you don't mind me adding my info:

Honda CRV 2002. BeSafe Izi Combi X3 (isofix). UK. Fits with plenty of room to spare behind passenger or driver, no issues with legroom. (Bexx)

No problem Bexx, the more car and seat combo's we add the more useful this thread will be

We've got a courtesy car at the moment, so adding it in :)

Mercedes A-Class, '60 plate. Graco DuoLogic II. UK. Considering this is a small hatchback, the DuoLogic fits in very easily. My husband is 5'10'' (or 5'11'', I always mix this up!) and he can sit in the front passenger seat. I wouldn't want to be doing a road trip, as although the leg room is sufficient it's not overly plentiful. If you want anything out the glove box, he'd probably have to get out the car at that point. The seats are quite high in the car, which means that Roo has a great view out both the side and back windows. (Eala)

Ford Fiesta 3 door with a britax hiway :)

The front seat does need moved forward but I can comfortably fit (5'4) and my brother who is 5'10 was in the front seat yday with no complaints. I fit inbetween the hiway and the maxi cosi infant carrier yday too and it wasnt THAT uncomfortable either.

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/376123_10150399407776150_535831149_8622158_1143593340_n.jpg

:D

I've got the Britax Hi-Way. It fits really well into the Renault Scenic (07) - tons of space for lo's legs and, even though the front passenger seat is at its furthest position, there is still a good couple of inches between the back of the seat and the back of the car seat at its highest recline.

I did, however, first have this seat in a Honda Civic (06). Whilst the seat does fit into the back passenger seat I found it so difficult to get lo in and out. Due to the sloping of the rear door, I had to lift and twist lo to get him out and he's only 9.5months - I dread to think what it would be like for older babies. It was a painful experience both for me and lo, hence the change in car

2008 Toyota Rav4 - Radion RXT (newest model) behind passenger seat (not masses of room but enough for any average passenger).
Fits in all positions but DH can't drive if it's behind him (he's 5'11) I could tho.

Seat Leon Y reg. BeSafe Izi kid X3 iso fix

Love! It doesn't leave a lot of room though. Billy has a great view out of the rear and side windows and has been making other drivers/passengers wave at him :dohh: so cute. By the time you brace the car seat in place there was very little room in the front. I'm a short 5'3 and my knees are nearly touching the glove box. It's not a big car but the seat does take up alot of space. That said we are very happy and Billy loves it. He has a load of leg space (more than the passenger!) I especially like the silver thread trim :D

Uk
Renault espace privilege 03
Britax two way elite.

Great car seat loads of spae for LO she can even see out of the window. Also depending on how reclined i have my seat depends on the recline on hers. As she gets bigger and her legs get longer the seat can be moved back so she has ore leg room. I would of liked it to be isofix but it isnt and also the teathers to the front seat mean i cant move my seat forwar or back also means that door can only be used for Hollie no one can get past her seat.

Vauxhall Corsa 2006 (3-door). Britax TWE. UK. LO is in front seat (no airbag installed). ICSC recommended the TWE over the Hi-Way to give me a better view of left wing mirror and we LOVE it. Can still fit a short person in the back but mainly it's change bag/coats/slings :D (Tulip) x

This thread is sooo useful :thumbup: I didn't even know we had isofix on our car until I saw this thread. Made hubby go out and check this morning (in -7 degrees :haha: ) and he has confirmed we have so we will be going erf :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->