Which Film wont you watch and Why??

No horror flicks, cus they scare me and give me nightmares. :baby:

And nothing with Tom Cruise... well, because he scares me too! :wacko:

IT or anything containing clowns (shudder)

and anything containing spiders!

I also refuse to watch remakes of absolute classics like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
In terms of horrors, IT scared me as a child and never been able to bring myself to watch it again! The thought of that clown... clowns dont even scare me! lol. My mum has put me off Don't Look Now, she's terrified of it, and used to describe it to me, so when i watched it, it creeped me out, i didnt even watch it all! lol.

On a lighter note, i LOVE chick flicks. I could watch em all day long.

Jumanji :rofl:

My babysitter played it for us when I was 4 and a half, had nightmares for a month and am terrified to this day :haha:
omg how! i used to LOVE jumanji!! i chose it from blockbuster every single week as our friday night treat :rofl::rofl::rofl: literally every week for about 6 months!

i hate chick flicks, comedies & rom coms. they drain the life out of me

i like horrors generally. Candyman is an awesome film but i wont be able to look at mirrors in the same way again :wacko:

also after the amount of horrors ive watched i refuse to ever have a mirrored medicine cabinet in my bathroom :rofl: just asking for trouble! x

im the same about beds, has to be a divan so no one can hide under it :haha:

Haha.

Can add: Empty the bath right when you are done so you can't come back later and look into it and see something in the reflection :blush: :haha:

THE FLY!!! ugh it grosses me out & my dad told me this story that right after my mom suffered a miscarriage :( he took my mom to see it, not knowing about the part where she gives birth to the freaky fly larva.

my mom won't even be in the same room as a tv show that TALKS about the movie because it makes her so sad.

I absolutely adore Schindlers list, but since I am Jewish, and my Great Grandparents died in Poland, it upsets me a lot. :(

I LOVE horror films, there is only one I can't watch and that is the Grudge/the Grudge two since when I had a very severe bout of psychosis after I had Tegan I was hallucinating and seeing the woman following me everywhere.. scary shit.

I absolutely HATE that noise on WOTW, I love the film but it freaks me out and I panic if I hear the noise in real life :blush: :lol:

also after the amount of horrors ive watched i refuse to ever have a mirrored medicine cabinet in my bathroom :rofl: just asking for trouble! x[/COLOR]

:rofl: We have one here thats built in. We also have a mirror on the wall opposite the bath, and the WHOLE wall above the bath is mirror tiles. OH wonders why I shut the shower curtain. It freaks me out!! :lol:

Schindlers list is my favourite. Superb actors, nice costumes and sets, good filming.. A very worthy film made about a very honourable person.

The Eye is on Film4 in 10 mins, against my better judgement im gonna watch :dohh:

V xxxx

V, im watching The Eye now too and i dont really get it? Im not finding it scary in the slightest .. but maybe the stupid subtitles are putting me off :rofl:

I watched The Eye a bit back and thought it was a bit pointless :lol:

I am rubbish with films, I cry and get scared at everything.

I dont mind things like day after tomorrow and 2012, they dont scare me but horrors do. I dont know why anyone in their right mind would want to watch the saw films.

I quite like war films and some chick flicks. I love the matrix but I refuse to watch anything with sad kids in, I cried for hours after watching the boy in striped pyjamas even though I knew what would happen!

The Eye is not scary at all. Neither the american or the japanese version :shrug:

Silence of the lambs! not sure why just heard its a bit wierd/creepy??!

And ill never watch paranormal activity or texas chainsaw massacre ever again!

I love Hannibal and Silence of the Lambs. Not as good as the books though :D

^What she said! Really love them!
But, the Fly... no way!!!!! Eek!

I wont watch War of the Worlds again!! No chance!! I had nightmares for days!!!
My grandad used to play the music until i started to scream everytime...i dont know why but at the age of 4, it freaked me out. I still cant listen to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->